Nouvatan views

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hey there lovely Geeks :)

Just looking for views on Nouvatan!

- I hear the colour is very natural, does this mean it's lighter than others? E.g. For clients that have very fair skin would normally have an 8%, in Nouvatan would they need a 10%? Or is an 8% still ok?

- Do they have reps/distributors ? Or just buy direct?

- I know you can mix the colours e.g. 8% and 12% to make a 10% what would be the two % you would recommend getting for most popular?

Thanks Geeks :)

Hey there lovely Geeks :)

Just looking for views on Nouvatan!

- I hear the colour is very natural, does this mean it's lighter than others? E.g. For clients that have very fair skin would normally have an 8%, in Nouvatan would they need a 10%? Or is an 8% still ok?

- Do they have reps/distributors ? Or just buy direct?

- I know you can mix the colours e.g. 8% and 12% to make a 10% what would be the two % you would recommend getting for most popular?

Thanks Geeks :)

Hi there

Nouvatans 8% is an 8% lol for pale /fair skin
there % are bang on :)
i buy online or i call them with my orders
I personally buy 8% and 12% and the New 20%
i mix up a 10% :) then it gives me my 8,10,12,20 for either rapid tan results or extra dark tanning great for dancers! x hth x

I trained with nouvatan in January, and everyone I've tanned so far has loved the colour, I find that when other people comment on it, they are all saying, "have you been away?" rather than "where did you get your spray tan!" that can only be a good thing and I'm very pale and the colour looks lovely on me, hth

I also trained with Nouvatan last July and have lots of clients who love the colour. Everyone comments that they look they have been on holiday x

Fab! Thanks ladies :) any other views?
Does anyone use their tent clip light?

ALSO..... What does the tab smell like after application AND the mornng after?

ALSO..... What does the tab smell like after application AND the mornng after?

Nouvatans got a lovely smell to it and it doesnt linger like some x

I love NOUVATAN! Very popular in my area. Never had a bad word said about it :)

I mostly use 14,16 & 20%!

14, 16 and 20! Wow you have a lot of clients that like to look dark! Lol!

Thanks so much ladies! I think it's decided :)

Does anyone use Nouvatan clip on tent light?
X

Thinking of ordering 8%, 10. And 12% what do you think?
Do Nouvatan provide any marketing literature with your first order e.g. Q&A leaflets ? Can anyone tell me what they think of the leaflets? Or shall I just make my own?

Thanks

Do Nouvatan provide any marketing literature with your first order e.g. Q&A leaflets ? Can anyone tell me what they think of the leaflets? Or shall I just make my own?

Thanks

go for 8%, 12% & 16% that way you can mix 8 & 12% up to make a 10%
& you can mix 12% & 16% up to make a 14%, so your buying 3 colours but really you are able to offer 5 colours... 8,10,12,14,16%

hope that makes sense! also buying 3 litres with nouvatan gets you free delivery.

nouvatan leaflets are really stylish! I buy them (they aren't expensive)

I don't mind sending you one in the post so you can see it before you buy? or I can take a pic of the inside of leaflet & upload it on here for you to see x

Last edited:

Thanks

Have a look on the website you will be able to see for yourself,better still give them a call theyre always happy to help :) link below
you wont be able to see prices until you register but you can view products x
Nouvatan Spray Tan Products, Treatments and Training

go for 8%, 12% & 16% that way you can mix 8 & 12% up to make a 10%
& you can mix 12% & 16% up to make a 14%, so your buying 3 colours but really you are able to offer 5 colours... 8,10,12,14,16%

hope that makes sense! also buying 3 litres with nouvatan gets you free delivery.

nouvatan leaflets are really stylish! I buy them (they aren't expensive)

I don't mind sending you one in the post so you can see it before you buy? or I can take a pic of the inside of leaflet & upload it on here for you to see x

If you could upload a pic of the inside that would be fan thanks hun! :)

Do you use 16% or 14% much? Just wondering if these are maybe too dark and won't get use out of the
16? Mmm decisions! Lol. Do you have any photos of your tans using those %? Xxx

I've done 6 tans so far since my training, and the 8% and 12% (plus mixing for 10%) have been perfect for everyone so far! But then again, my friends don't like to be completely tango'd! I think I'll probably get the 20% at some point though, so I have the option of a rapid tan as well as mixing for 16% if anyone wants to go darker.

I've done 6 tans so far since my training, and the 8% and 12% (plus mixing for 10%) have been perfect for everyone so far! But then again, my friends don't like to be completely tango'd! I think I'll probably get the 20% at some point though, so I have the option of a rapid tan as well as mixing for 16% if anyone wants to go darker.

Thanks Rhona. Do you have any photos of your tans?

If you could upload a pic of the inside that would be fan thanks hun! :)

Do you use 16% or 14% much? Just wondering if these are maybe too dark and won't get use out of the
16? Mmm decisions! Lol. Do you have any photos of your tans using those %? Xxx

This is a photo of nouvatan 10% this was taken just after spraying so just the guide colour but gives you an idea... & you can see how pale the girls skin was too. (not the best pic but I'm no photographer lol) this was taken when I was trialling nouvatan.. I just sprayed the legs & stomach to see what the colour was like.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331139074.987594.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331139074.987594.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 565
here's the photos of nouvatans leaflets you wanted to see, they are super cool, they are made on really nice glossy paper not cheap tack x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331139497.031196.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331139497.031196.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 327
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331139514.230128.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331139514.230128.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 311
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331139534.652769.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331139534.652769.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 357
Thanks so much lush lash :) that's a lovely colour and is quite dark! Now I'm thinking maybe 8,10&12 again as not sure many of my clients would want much darker really :-/ oooooo I'm so indecisive too!!! Lol!

Anyone got any photos of the darker shades?

Ooooo I love the leaflets :)

I've been taking photos of most of the girls after the tans but it means I only really have guide colours to show off! Here's an 8% guide, 10% guide, and my legs a few days (i.e. a few showers) after my 12% spray from my training. Hope they help! :)

Attachments

• 8% guide.jpg
    8% guide.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,355
  • 10% guide 2.jpg
    10% guide 2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,570
  • 12% fade.jpg
    12% fade.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 914

Latest posts

Back