Nouvatan views

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20% Its like a vodka shot tan for a Tanaholic it will make her very brown for a few days but she will have to deal with the hangover !! as with any high dha solution the fade off will not be as good lots of moisturiser to stop her fading badly some people myself included can handle anything. others suffer, just tell her what may happen if shes still keen to try stronger i will do some 25% lol some people are just "Mad for it" others prefer to be a little subtle,

I haven't tried your 20% yet Steve, what if a pale person wanted it? what would I do tell them to pee off lol or just spray them?

That's handy to know :) might get a 20% at some stage thanks hun :)

Just a thought.... When tanning men, do to get them to trim body hair? Eg chest hair etc? Or does the tan still settle ok through the hairs? Anything need to be different when tanning men?

X

I did a guy earlier this week, and I got him to trim his beard but didn't bother with anything else. The tan worked out just fine. He wasn't THAT hairy though, so I'm not sure how what would happen on a really hairy guy!

I did a guy earlier this week, and I got him to trim his beard but didn't bother with anything else. The tan worked out just fine. He wasn't THAT hairy though, so I'm not sure how what would happen on a really hairy guy!

Were his legs ok? As I guess these are pretty hairy on most guys? :-/ lol

Were his legs ok? As I guess these are pretty hairy on most guys? :-/ lol

My husbands hairy & I've sprayed him quite a lot this past few months.

my brother & his friends have sprays done by me too, quite often! there your typical 21 year old lads, who are out on the town 7 nights a week so they like to look good. most of them are hairy too. I dont spray them any different to how I'd spray a lady.

Some say spray upwards instead of downwards as it parts the hairs but I've never bothered with this. I wouldn't trim any hairs either. After all they've come for a tan not to be groomed lol

I've never had any problems with a hairy man not catching the spray & not getting tanned so I really wouldn't worry.

the only thing I'll say about tanning a man is if they have a bald head don't forget to spray it bcoz he'd look a bit of a clown parading the streets nice & brown but with a white head lol x

thanks for this ladies i cannot wait to do my training woth nouvatan!! xx

Lol thanks lush lash! :) was having the discussion today about the bald heads actually! Lol

Thanks everyone!!! Going to order my Nouvatan today! So Excited :) lol x

Excited for you, you'll love it!

I use only Sienna X and I do love it, but then I haven't tried Nouvatan yet. Every one seems to be RAVING about it! I got some samples at ExCel so I will try them out on family this weekend!

I have never used Nouvatan either! I'm just basing my choice on everyone's ones opinions in here and photos I've seen! I love it already! Lol! How long does delivery take? Xx

I have never used Nouvatan either! I'm just basing my choice on everyone's ones opinions in here and photos I've seen! I love it already! Lol! How long does delivery take? Xx

I think if you order before 2pm it's next day delivery. I don't think delivery is on a weekend though x

I've just ordered! Be here Tuesday :) woop woop

Just looking for a clip in light now!
I see Nouvatan sell them, however, I have found them on eBay, is it an energy saving lightbulb I would need for it so it doesn't get too hot?
Also is a 2m cable long enough if I then plug that in to an extension lead?

I use only Sienna X and I do love it, but then I haven't tried Nouvatan yet. Every one seems to be RAVING about it! I got some samples at ExCel so I will try them out on family this weekend!

Oh you wont be disappointed with Nouvatan xx

I think if you order before 2pm it's next day delivery. I don't think delivery is on a weekend though x

yeah not at weekend hun x

Thanks so much for all your help ladies :) I will be getting my tan Tuesday so will be testing it one night next week! Definitely Thursday (if not before) as I have a booking (just my sister in law)! Will let u all know how I get on :-D x

....... Well ladies 1st tan now done (only legs on my mum as a test)! So far so good! Let's see how the colour turns out in the morning. Just went for a 10% for now! Also got my mum to spray me! Lol! :) x

I switched to Nouvatan after using a solution I love delivery is brill colour is brill and customer service is out of this world they do deserve to win best spray tab they have worked so hard for it I love it :) x

I switched to Nouvatan after using a solution I love delivery is brill colour is brill and customer service is out of this world they do deserve to win best spray tab they have worked so hard for it I love it :) x

I totally agree! Everything has been great so far! The colour looks nice! Done it 2 hours ago so will wait and see how it develops in the Morning!
:)

Can anyone recommend and good oil free shower gel? As I normally use Dove, but obviously can't use that and I hate soap! Lol! A nice shower gel that leaves me nice a silky with no oil in? Anyone know? :) thanks x

I totally agree! Everything has been great so far! The colour looks nice! Done it 2 hours ago so will wait and see how it develops in the Morning!
:)

Can anyone recommend and good oil free shower gel? As I normally use Dove, but obviously can't use that and I hate soap! Lol! A nice shower gel that leaves me nice a silky with no oil in? Anyone know? :) thanks x
simple,i've been told.

Brilliant I'll try that! Thanks :) x

Latest posts

Back