Nouvatan views

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been taking photos of most of the girls after the tans but it means I only really have guide colours to show off! Here's an 8% guide, 10% guide, and my legs a few days (i.e. a few showers) after my 12% spray from my training. Hope they help! :)

great photos rhona, well done you.

p.s - you have legs to die for!! X

Ooooo thanks Rhona :) love all the pics! Guide colour is fine as I can compare it to the guide colour of the solution I used to use! Do you get much "wash off" after first shower?

I love Nouvatan. I have 8% 10% and 12% but as someone else said you can mix to get 10%. Here is a picture of my daughter before and the day after (after a shower) with the 8%. Hth xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331140243.744064.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331140243.744064.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 478
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331140254.450601.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331140254.450601.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 460
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331140265.668196.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331140265.668196.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 894
Wow thanks :) even the 8 is a fab colour! Will order tomorrow! Think I will go for 8, 10 and 12 to start :) x

Wow thanks :) even the 8 is a fab colour! Will order tomorrow! Think I will go for 8, 10 and 12 to start :) x

You won't regret it. I had a very pale client who had never had a spray tan before and was really nervous! She rang the next day to say that people had been asking her where she'd been on holiday! That's what you want from a spray tan...you don't want people asking, 'what spray tan solution did you use?'!!

^ Yep, my (usually VERY pale) 8% girl was asked where she'd been on holiday too! Always great to hear.

And thanks Danni!! It was a flattering angle, lol.

Just another thought.... What do you ladies give to your ladies to remove make up and deodorant if they haven't had time to do this before the tan?

Oil free make up remover?

I know a couple of people have already said this but if your thinking 8,10 and 12 you could save your money and buy the 8 & 12 and mix the two to make a 10 xx

Thanks so much girls for your help with this!!! I love this website :)

I know a couple of people have already said this but if your thinking 8,10 and 12 you could save your money and buy the 8 & 12 and mix the two to make a 10 xx

The only thing I was thinking is, if the 10% is going to be the most popular as I expect it will be, if I use the 8 and 12 to mix it, I will run out of all solutions at once :-/ am I silly in thinking this? :-/

Just another thought.... What do you ladies give to your ladies to remove make up and deodorant if they haven't had time to do this before the tan?

Bump

The only thing I was thinking is, if the 10% is going to be the most popular as I expect it will be, if I use the 8 and 12 to mix it, I will run out of all solutions at once :-/ am I silly in thinking this? :-/

I see what you are saying....

On the plus side if you use the 8 and 12 to mix together then at least you won't be left with one going out of date. Lol I'm just trying to think of an answer!! Ha ha.

If you can afford it then maybe get all three. I agree with what you are saying. If you finish the 10 first then you still have the 8 & 12 to mix together anyway. I got the 8, 12 & 20 and I am getting low on the 8 (mainly cos I went through a stage at the beginning where I was too scared to spray anyone darker than an 8! The one I have most of is the 20 but wanted to get this one to use as a rapid tan (although no one is interested in that) and also to mix higher percentages than 12 x

I've only tanned my friends so far, and it's always been in my own flat, so the ones that turned up in make-up/deodorant etc just sorted themselves out in the bathroom - they did a quick cleanse and washed themselves at the sink. A few even showered. Hopefully once I start doing clients, they'll have done all this before I arrive!

Great thank you!!! Lovely colour no where near as dark as I expected!!! Thank you :) x

Great thank you!!! Lovely colour no where near as dark as I expected!!! Thank you :) x

That because the full developement time is 8hrs hun and this was only a 4hr result so used as a rapid tan this lady also had it on the 8hrs full time and loved it shes was really dark dont have any pics tho but it faded well also x

That's handy to know :) might get a 20% at some stage thanks hun :)

Just a thought.... When tanning men, do to get them to trim body hair? Eg chest hair etc? Or does the tan still settle ok through the hairs? Anything need to be different when tanning men?

X

That because the full developement time is 8hrs hun and this was only a 4hr result so used as a rapid tan this lady also had it on the 8hrs full time and loved it shes was really dark dont have any pics tho but it faded well also x

Is 20% a really bad idea on pale clients? I'm spraying someone at the end of the month who likes to be very dark and she has stated to me that she wants to be very dark! Because of how pale she is I normally wouldn't go higher than a 12 absolute max! Would 20 just be wrong?!!

20% Its like a vodka shot tan for a Tanaholic it will make her very brown for a few days but she will have to deal with the hangover !! as with any high dha solution the fade off will not be as good lots of moisturiser to stop her fading badly some people myself included can handle anything. others suffer, just tell her what may happen if shes still keen to try stronger i will do some 25% lol some people are just "Mad for it" others prefer to be a little subtle,

That's handy to know :) might get a 20% at some stage thanks hun :)

Just a thought.... When tanning men, do to get them to trim body hair? Eg chest hair etc? Or does the tan still settle ok through the hairs? Anything need to be different when tanning men?

X

Any ideas? X

Latest posts

Back