Nouveau LVL lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat42

Reaction score
whos trained and used their products recently?
Would you recommend? Is it cost effective?
Thanks.

Last edited:
I trained a few years ago, they've just changed thier packaging and with it you have to buy packs with all the solutions in meaning the cost per treatment has gone up... You now also have to buy seperate patch tests. I know we're not aloud to post pricing on here but it works out a lot more expensive x

Have a look at flirties curve, fab results and this weekend training is vat free

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1487887224.661821.jpg

whos trained and used their products recently?
Would you recommend? How much is the cost per treatment?
Thanks.
I'm interested in this too x

The cost per treatment for lvl has gone down even factoring in the patch test!

Im just about to train in a week and i no a few people who already offer lvl and they have said cost per treatment has gone down, and with the new packs of solution there is no product wastage. Im so glad they changed the patch tests and now they can be posted out. It is the most expensive of the nouveau treatments to carry out but theres high demand and profit margin is good! X

Im just about to train in a week and i no a few people who already offer lvl and they have said cost per treatment has gone down, and with the new packs of solution there is no product wastage. Im so glad they changed the patch tests and now they can be posted out. It is the most expensive of the nouveau treatments to carry out but theres high demand and profit margin is good! X

Just out of curiosity if you post out patch test how can you be sure the client puts it on and uses it. I just wouldn't be happy performing treatment unless I'd performed the patch test myself [emoji2]

The cost per treatment has gone down by 23p... That's before you buy the patch tests so overall it's gone up as before you could tape up the left over solution to use for patch tests which you can't do now.

It's only cheaper at the moment as they have an introductory offer on.

Just out of curiosity if you post out patch test how can you be sure the client puts it on and uses it. I just wouldn't be happy performing treatment unless I'd performed the patch test myself [emoji2]

I post out all the ones for hd, they show you on there arm when they come in for treatment?

The cost per treatment has gone down by 23p... That's before you buy the patch tests so overall it's gone up as before you could tape up the left over solution to use for patch tests which you can't do now.

It's only cheaper at the moment as they have an introductory offer on.

Oh ok 23p not to much to worry about. I can see what your saying but still a good profit margin if charging correct price x

Thank you ladies, and as far as training and product quality goes? And customer services? Thanks.

I love LVL, there are other companies offering it but the products, training and customer service is great.

I trained a few years ago, they've just changed thier packaging and with it you have to buy packs with all the solutions in meaning the cost per treatment has gone up... You now also have to buy seperate patch tests. I know we're not aloud to post pricing on here but it works out a lot more expensive x[/

We have been using LVLs for years with great success but the newly formulated product with added moisture has been a total disaster-clients that we have had for years are really really disappointed-now I am searching for a replacement product

Aahhh I just wrote a big rant this morning only to discover this thread! I have been using LVL for almost 10 years and love it, however, I HATE the new packaging. The glue is gloopier and messy, the volume is yellow now with a weird smell (used to be white with sweet smell) and the serum is gloopy. It didn't give the same result for my lady either and I have been doing hers for past 2 years. Really disappointed

I trained in LVL a few weeks ago and I'm not impressed to be honest. But I think it's because the timings for the new system aren't correct. I've seen the results of techs that use longer timings and the results are so much better [emoji106]

We have been using LVLs for years with great success but the newly formulated product with added moisture has been a total disaster-clients that we have had for years are really really disappointed-now I am searching for a replacement product
Have you tried ellibana it's amazing

Do you have to convert to Ellibana or can you just buy the products?

Well I haven't trained with them and I just buy their products.

Where can I buy the ellibana?

Latest posts

Back