Novatan rapid tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutekitten88

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I just brought a trail sample from novatan. Previously used sienna x. So wanted some advice on the rapid 20% tan. Would you say this would be too dark on pale skin types? As I would class a 20% to be really dark.

Wanted to try novatan as had issues with sienna x being very light as a rapid tan. Does anyone have any pictures they could share of their tans with the rapid tan please?

It can be used as a 20% or as a rapid tan. If used as a rapid tan I advise clients to leave it on for 2 hours for 8%, 3 hours for 10%, 4 hours for 12% and so on. After wash off the tan will continue to develop over the next 24 hours. It's fantastic. I love nouvatan 20%.

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for your reply! I tested on my mum today as she's very pale. I have to admit Its come out much better than when I used sienna x. Wasn't coming out at all on her. I noticed it's getting a lot darker also. :) so hopefully will stick with this brand now

Good choice :) x

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nouvatan is quite frankly the most awesome tan. Can't speak highly enough of it x

I did my mums tan will upload a pic. Does anyone else have pictures of novatan? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405874181.206089.jpg

I don't have any pics, but your mums tan is lovely! X

hi hun
ive just switched from sienna to nouvatan too! Had great feedback so far, but still early days. Ive struggled finding a non orange tinge which i know happens when your using a too dark dha% but frustrating when your fair wanting a good brown tan! Ive tried loads but am hoping nouvatan is gonna be my saviour! :0)

can you post pics from your mobile on here in struggling??!!

can you post pics from your mobile on here in struggling??!!

You might need to delete app and reinstall. Happens to me every week or two x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Think this was the 12%.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 206
I love that tan. Suits the girl x

That's lovely what skin type was the girl in the pic mick?

wow! That looks amazing she looks hot! had anyone bought the nouvatan mousse to use o themself yet? I got 10% light and 14% dark but finding it really sticks to toes and knuckles even with barrier cream underneath?? Any suggestions? Xx

Hi all, shes fair skin and is a dancer, its after wash off. I know it Nouvatan, I trained with then and they are a great company to deal with. Have a good day, Mick.

Do you only stock the 20% at the salon and use it as a rapid tan or do you still buy the other percentages? Looking to switch from Sienna x.

i only do evening tans Hun so don't use rapid, just the percentages. I stock an 8% 12% and 16% then i can mix up a 10% and 14% if needed, but ive heard some therapists only using the 20% ...good money saver! X

I stock 6, 8 and 10%. But then I'm in Aberdeen. We're all pale up here!!!!

Latest posts

Back