Now a changed woman!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry all but I just have to post as I am so so so ecstatic with myself. I have been a nail biter since I was old enough to remember, tried everything - been having my nails done since I was 15 and as soon as im without an enhancement i bite them again. About 2 months ago i decided enough was enough I have constantly had enhancements on, anytime i break one its been replaced that day, that hour if poss and last week i removed them. I had about 3-4mm of nice white healthy nail and almost what id class as long pink nail beds!!!! I put shellac on....hoping I'd not bite.

And i havent! They are so lovely and I am just so proud.

I probably sound like an idiot but I am probably the most terrible advert for a nail tech as i constantly have enhancements, wouldnt dream of doing a clients nails without mine being lovely- theyd sit and panic if they seen mine before, so I am just over the moon with myself. Its only taken me god knows how many years.

Once they get lovely and strong ill post a pic. Just wish id taken a before one!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

That's great news! Well done petal :)

Latest posts

Back