now im peeved!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
Hiya geeks i so need to talk to someone and as normal there is no one here. I thought my day couldnt get any worse but i was wrong! At 5.30am this morning my dad rang me to tell me that my grandad was ill in hospital so i rushed around to get there only when i did he had already passed away! I didnt even get a chance to say goodbye. I know im gonna miss him so much he was my best friend i was always with him and hes supported me in everything. (hes even let me practise on his nails lol). Then i had 3 clients booked in for today and belive it or not they have all cancelled:twisted: . Then (not done yet lol) i had put a offer in on a shop that i was going to turn into a salon and the couple who are selling rang me 5mins ago saying there not selling anymore:twisted: so now im propper mad! Grrr!!!!!
Sorry for ranting on guys i just needed to vent thanks for reading this xxxx:Love:

What an awful time for you. Please try and keep your chin up. My thoughts are with you and your family.

aww sorry to hear about your grandad hunny xxxx

oh hun hope you are ok, am so sorry about your grandad , take care luv dee x

Im sorry to hear your news, love n hugz to you! be strong xxx

im sorry to here about your grandad hun, things will get better for you x
big :hug: 's to you. Thinking of you x

jules x

keep smiling hun....thinking of you :hug:

:hug: sorry to hear your news :hug:

I am so sorry, hun. They say things happen in 3. Hopefully this is the end of the bad luck for you.

I am so sorry to hear your bad news - everything they say happens for a reason , as far as the shop was concerned it was obviously not right for you at this time and the three cancelled appointments , well i am sure you wouldn't have been at your best and maybe needed to cancel them any way.

Chin up and I am sure our thoughts are with you

regards
Gail x

Sorry to hear about your grandad hun!

As for your clients - maybe there is a sixth sense somewhere just lightening todays load to allow you some space to grieve.

I'm sure something better with the shop will come along.

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you x

Sorry to here about your grandad hun, keep your chin up things will get better xxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all so much for your kind replys and taking the time to read this. I hope my bad luck is over at least for today lol xxx

cant even imagine how you must feel, really sorry to hear about your grandad, keep smilin hun :biggrin: xx

Really feel for you. They do say things come in threes so chin up. Take care x

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Hiya geeks i so need to talk to someone and as normal there is no one here. I thought my day couldnt get any worse but i was wrong! At 5.30am this morning my dad rang me to tell me that my grandad was ill in hospital so i rushed around to get there only when i did he had already passed away! I didnt even get a chance to say goodbye. I know im gonna miss him so much he was my best friend i was always with him and hes supported me in everything. (hes even let me practise on his nails lol). Then i had 3 clients booked in for today and belive it or not they have all cancelled:twisted: . Then (not done yet lol) i had put a offer in on a shop that i was going to turn into a salon and the couple who are selling rang me 5mins ago saying there not selling anymore:twisted: so now im propper mad! Grrr!!!!!
Sorry for ranting on guys i just needed to vent thanks for reading this xxxx:Love:

I am so sorry for you losing your Grandad :hug:

As for the other things, don't worry, I am sure something will turn up. I suppose things happen for a reason. xxx

Awwwwwww huni im so sorry about your Grandad I hope you'll be ok, sorry to hear about everything else, they say everything comes in threes, damn! Hope your feeling better soon. xxx:Love: xx

Im sorry about your Grandad hun, keep your chin up ... things will get better :hug:

My condolence to you & your family.

Things can only get better!:hug:

Thanks guys xx

Latest posts

Back