NSI acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Does any Nail Techs use Attraction acrylic from NSI? I'm thinking about trying this product out & have ordered a sample pack. Any hints & tips with this product would be greatly received, thank you :) xx

I have always used it, it's fab. If you google nail angel there's loads of videos using NSI they're really helpful

Does any Nail Techs use Attraction acrylic from NSI? I'm thinking about trying this product out & have ordered a sample pack. Any hints & tips with this product would be greatly received, thank you :) xx

Have you checked out their videos on the website under the "Nail Lab" tab ?

Thanks for your reply ladies!! Will check those out now x

Hi ladies I have attraction powders and liquid for sale due to conversion!! Pm if interested

The product self levels very well so you dont need to over work it. If your mix ratio is medium wet you should not have to do much filing after application. hope that helps, good luck!

Whats the difference between the Balance and the Light Fantastic ranges for NSI Gels?

has anyone had trouble with the extreme pink powder lifting?? I have used most of the other colours without a problem so am a bit stumped really?? x

Ive been using the attraction acrylic and its fab all my acrylic items are NSI attraction self levels lovely and as the previous lady posted fab videos on nail angel
xx

I love NSI attraction, especially the coloured acrylic powders. I also use their trade tan, its surprisingly good for the price and my tanning clients prefer it to the more well known brands :wink2:

has anyone had trouble with the extreme pink powder lifting?? I have used most of the other colours without a problem so am a bit stumped really?? x

i've never experienced this but i'm sure if you contact NSI they would be happy to help x

hi just noticed you have nsi products for sale what do you have and how much

I am finding the nsi is thining my natural nails and some of my clients..Would anyone say if crystal nails is better then nsi:eek:

Latest posts

Back