NSI Attraction - which brush do you use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larnie

Reaction score
Hi

I've just changed from Simplicite to Attraction and on the day of the change my brush has gone horrible it separates at the end. Anyway I recon its ruined from cross-contam. This brush was inherited from last tech so I thought I would get a new one now.

Does anyone have any recommendations as I have never bought a brush I always seem to inherite them. I use NSI Attraction system. Any advice would be reallly appreciated.

Thanks

I would use the brush you were trained with having said that I have just moved from a grand Kolinsky to a flat number 6 for overlays although you cant create a smile with it.

I was trained 10 years ago and cant remember what I used. Just thought there might be ones better than others

To be truthful, I've come to the decision that NSI's Grande & Baby Grande Kolinsky's are
not a good quality brush, pretty poor actually. jmho of course:), but I've bought three of the 'blighters' in the past, but definately wont again.

A much better brush is Creatives pro-styler, far better quality in every way!
:hug:

I use creative's pro-styler and ultra sculptor, both are great brushes that give great results.

i use creative ultra sculpture it is beautiful to work with

To be truthful, I've come to the decision that NSI's Grande & Baby Grande Kolinsky's are
not a good quality brush, pretty poor actually. jmho of course:), but I've bought three of the 'blighters' in the past, but definately wont again.

A much better brush is Creatives pro-styler, far better quality in every way!
:hug:

I agree I trained with NSI products at college and i had a baby grand and a grand kolinsky and I thought they were OK until I bought a creative ultra sculptor .
now I can see the difference the creative one is much better quality and far easier to use and it was only a few pounds more well worth it hth

Latest posts

Back