NSI Black Gel..Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninki101

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just recieved my order of a few new coloured gel from NSI. All fine accept the black, which sods law is the only one I have specifically ordered at a clients request. Just tried it out and unfortunately its more of a dark grey than a black. I have mixed it well and tried applying 2 coats quite thickly but still no luck. I really need a decent dark black gel for this client. Are there any NSI geeks reading this who could give me some advice? Thanks.:cry:

Does it even look black in the container? I have NSI black and all it takes is a little stirring and 2-3 coats.

Hey, yeah it does look black in the pot but doesnt come out black. The client wants black tips as opposed to a full colour so i'm afraid applying 3 coats will make it look and feel to thick. Maybe I need to ring NSI and ask them. x

thats a shame... i love nsi colours :(
why dont u call the head office i believe that nsi products are tested and they can tell you wether there is any more problems with that batch via the code on the pot?? (im sure someone will corect me otherwise)

why not try painting and sealing balck nail polish or airbrush??? :hug:
goodluck

ive got the nsi basics black gel and i dont remember having this problem with it.i would definately phone them and see what they say.
they may ask you to send it back and they send you a replacement one

Hi Guys

Just recieved my order of a few new coloured gel from NSI. All fine accept the black, which sods law is the only one I have specifically ordered at a clients request. Just tried it out and unfortunately its more of a dark grey than a black. I have mixed it well and tried applying 2 coats quite thickly but still no luck. I really need a decent dark black gel for this client. Are there any NSI geeks reading this who could give me some advice? Thanks.:cry:

Is the color called Noir? I just painted a tip down the other day from our warehouse and it was fine. Could be a different batch, though.

Latest posts

Back