NSI - CLEAR elation tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENVEE

Reaction score
Hi guys!! I usually use NSI and have done acrylic for a few years now, I have recently moved to Germany and everyone here wants gel lol so I have now ordered the NSI soak off gel!? Hope its good but my question is do you have to blend the clear elation tips like you would with the natural, have never used the clear before :eek:

Hi, I was told in my training that you do blend them as you do with the natural. Also, the new NSI Dura tips are ment to be a loy easier to blend...just a thought :)

Thanks so much pity I just bought a ton of elation lol, but will remember that for next time :) also do you use or have you used the NSI soak off gel before? Iv been trying to find tutorials but the one i saw was super weird there was like no "builder" gel just a base coat the white tip after and a thin top coat!!??

I find the clear tips don't need as much blending/filing as the natural, but yes, you do still blend them like you would the natural. Hth

Thanks guys I thought maybe you just had to remove the shine but haven't even tried them but now I know thanks :) do any of you use the NSI soak off gel?

No haven't tried the soak off gel, but I'm sure someone on here can offer advice on that

Thanks so much pity I just bought a ton of elation lol, but will remember that for next time :) also do you use or have you used the NSI soak off gel before? Iv been trying to find tutorials but the one i saw was super weird there was like no "builder" gel just a base coat the white tip after and a thin top coat!!??

Are you referring to Illusion? If so, you are correct that there is no traditional builder gel. With soak-off gels, the thicker they are, the harder they are to soak-off (defeating the purpose/appeal of a soak-off). You can build a little with the Base Gel, though. Would certainly add enough strength for a short tip and overlay. You could PM me for any additional tips, or I can put you contact in one of our Educators. All the best!

jlburkhardt

Yes the illusion :) I just got half of my stuff so havent been able to try it yet but I did watch someone do it on YouTube and it just didn't seem right lol don't know if its just me I totally understand what you mean though but it kind of seemed as though the white was raised!? On the video I mean if that makes sense. But yea I would appreciate it if you could put me in contact with a educator as I haven't done the illusion yet and haven't really done gel since my exam!? Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back