NSI drop in day..any good??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be in the foyer at 11am Sunday if any of you want to meet up, it would be lovely to meet some of you, then I can put faces to some of the names.

Joan

i would love to go but trying to save for my hols only 3weeks to go!!!definately be on the next 1 though hope all you going have a fab time and get :Grope:loads and loads of goodies

I have finally decided what I will be wearing, I will have on a long green linen skirt and brownish green sandles. To make sure I will be carrying a small black canvas bag with a dragon on one end. Yes I will be wearing a top, but haven't decided which one yet, indecision, indecision, indecision.

Hopefully I will see some of you later today.

Joan

Rach said:
I want to go to the one in Manchester on Sunday, dont suppose anyone is going from down south?

DONT forget the Manchester CREATIVE NAIL ACADEMY drop in days, the first one will be SUNDAY 23rd July, just let us know you are coming, and we will give you directions etc, call 01942 677728 YOU DO NOT have to be using Creative, you can be using any product.

And we also have the pre masters event with Samuel and Ketan on the 20th August!
Debbie

Debbie Easter said:
DONT forget the Manchester CREATIVE NAIL ACADEMY drop in days, the first one will be SUNDAY 23rd July, just let us know you are coming, and we will give you directions etc, call 01942 677728 YOU DO NOT have to be using Creative, you can be using any product.

And we also have the pre masters event with Samuel and Ketan on the 20th August!
Debbie

There you go, Pennijar ... go along and speak to Debbie Easter Directly with your education questions.

Hi Debbie!! :Love:

Thank You Debbie and Gigi,

Please count me in I will be there, I will give you a ring tomorrow.

Joan

Latest posts

Back