nsi geeks do they still have their warehouse?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Bagnall

Reaction score
hi all, alan howard is my local nsi stockist, but unfortunately they never have alot left. do nsi still have there own warehouse? or do you have to order online? i have already got an account with them from previous telephone orders, but i have a day off tomorrow and fancied a nosey around. if its still there! thanks in advance:)

They have a cash and carry in salford in manchester chick, not that close to you though! Its the only one that i know of, but i'm not an NSI tech so not definate, just go in for a nosey myself now and again as its close by xx

brilliant thanks,,, thats the one... might call in to trafford centre too!! i wasnt sure if they had closed it, because i cant see it mentioned on there web site like it use to be. didnt want to go and find it closed. i can plan my day now i know. :)

Contact Us - Nail Systems International(UK)

there you go hun. Ooh trafford centre too! you going to be spent out lol! Have fun xx

OH MY GOODNESS... WHO PUT THAT THERE, I AM SO BLIND I SEARCHED ON THAT SITE FOR AGES..... CANT BELIEVE IT! THANKS VERY MUCH.... oh and its my fellas money i will be spending at the trafford centre,,, i will be spent up after nsi!!:lol:

hi all, alan howard is my local nsi stockist, but unfortunately they never have alot left. do nsi still have there own warehouse? or do you have to order online? i have already got an account with them from previous telephone orders, but i have a day off tomorrow and fancied a nosey around. if its still there! thanks in advance:)

Hi there,

To answer your question, Yes we do still have the Cash and Carry in Salford, also just to let you know if you want to come down on Monday we are having a vat free day.

HTH xx

Latest posts

Back