Back to the industry after 15 year break

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FizzyEmmcaringcuts

Reaction score
Afternoon all. I use to be up to date qith all the latest gadgets ect but been out the industry a long time. I still have my salon services and alan howard card. I am needing a new nail drill to start practising again. What are the best shops online that everyone uses these days? I have 1 NSI file left thats almost ready to be binned and my drill is broke. If you could kindly advice things I can read knline to bring me upto date that would be great. Thanks in advance

Afternoon all. I use to be up to date qith all the latest gadgets ect but been out the industry a long time. I still have my salon services and alan howard card. I am needing a new nail drill to start practising again. What are the best shops online that everyone uses these days? I have 1 NSI file left thats almost ready to be binned and my drill is broke. If you could kindly advice things I can read knline to bring me upto date that would be great. Thanks in advance

I think to start off, one should decide what price range one would like to stay within. I bought my drill from Medicool (Pro Power 35K). Overall it has been an excellent drill and takes a "beating" with heavy and daily use. Best of all, I can autoclave all my bits from that line which is the #1 thing I look for in all the tools I use whether my area mandates that or not. All items from the site have been outstanding so far and long-lasting. I have used other brands, but they feel cheap, hurt my wrist, have no balance, etc. I guess at the end of the day one may use any drill made for nail professionals so as long as the features work for the person. Only you can answer that. I would say ask yourself what you want out of the machine, research different drills that may interest you, and then look up specifications on different drills based on your needs. Many people will say that their drill is great, but that does not mean it will be great for you. Anyway, I hope that helps, Fizzy. Best wishes to you.

Saeyang K38 is brilliant, I bought mine from TAFS. Its not cheap but it is worth the money I think. I've had a cheaper one and it was awful.

Latest posts

Back