nsi gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
ive been having problems with my balance gels.in radiant pink i keep finding little pink bits in the gel and the same with the clear and the finish gel but the bits are clear.has anyone else found this? or am i unlucky and got a bad batch?
also ive been using the bow gel over the top of acrylic then applying the finish clear which seems to get little gaps in before ive cured it.its not always on every nail does anyone know why this is? when i first apply it there isnt any it always happens after.thanks for any help i get

The little gaps you descibe could be a number of things, oil on the nail plate or dust, or even cleanse, if you have wiped the nails and not allowed them to dry before applying the finish.

I cant understand what bow gel is, is this basic one step? If so, there is no need to use both on top of L&P nails, one or the other is fine. I usually just use Finish or glaze and go.

As for the little bits in the gel, i dont have that problem although a while back i ordered a 30gm clear builder and when it came it looked as though it had crystalised and it was not clear but a yellowy colour. NSI Exchanged it for me no problem. Never had pink bits in the radiant pink but I have had my pot since last Sept lol.

HTH

Rachel

I cant understand what bow gel is, is this basic one step? If so, there is no need to use both on top of L&P nails, one or the other is fine. I usually just use Finish or glaze and go.

Rachel

Brush on white??

Think the little bits might be cured gel if you've had the lid off the pot near the window or something? hth x

NSI Balance is a lovely gel to use, one of the very best, so do persevere . . .

Brush on white??

Think the little bits might be cured gel if you've had the lid off the pot near the window or something? hth x

NSI Balance is a lovely gel to use, one of the very best, so do persevere . . .

Yup lol, me being slow, just worked out what bow was lol. I call it pow:lol:

Rachel xx

thanks rachel and blossom.i will have to try the things you suggested.i do really like nsi products so as you said i will persivere with it.i have bought some new gel so i hope i dont have the same problem when i open them.thanks again :).i would still like to know if anyone else has had the same problems?

Latest posts

Back