NSI Line Out?!?!?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I have just come across NSI Line Out which states that after filing to blend tips, if there is still slight lifting then apply a small amount of Line Out and leave for 1 minute and it will seep through and bond the tip to the nail.
I know NSI is well respected, but does this product pass the 'Ronseal test' as is were. Does it do what it says on the bottle????

step away from the line out!!!

i believe that this is nothing more than adhesive
remove the lifting fully
dont leave any behind

then get so that you hardly get any lifting
then no problems

if i was sent this id use it to put posters up
sorry but thats just my honest opinion!!

xxxxxxxxx big hugs !!

It is more like acetone in a bottle with a brush, you apply it to the lifting and it disintegrates the L&P so you don't see the lifting any more,
but it carries on working and you end up with service breakdown on the rebalanced enhancement that you have newly applied,
as lotus blossom has said, step away from the line out and persevere with your file control,
you will get there hun, we have all faced the same problems and then one by one it all clicks into place with practise and experience hth

Ok dont worry I shall steer clear of this then, my blending is ok so ill avoid this product like the plague haha
Thanks for your reply
xxx

Ok dont worry I shall steer clear of this then, my blending is ok so ill avoid this product like the plague haha
Thanks for your reply
xxx

If you do a search on line out you will find allot more information about it and for why you would be best advised to avoid its use.

i posted a thread on this a while back i used it once and it left my client with horrid brown lines where id used it looked terrible i binned mine!

i tried it in the past and wouldn't recommend it either as it may get rid of the line slightly but it causes all the above problems already listed!

good luck x

Latest posts

Back