NSI Polish Pro/ASP bonder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunflowerfi

Reaction score
Hi there, is anyone else using this brand? Currently I have mostly just been doing family and friends and friends of friends as clients.
When I first started to use it I found it wasn't lasting so I purchased a gel polish bonder by ASP signature. This seems to be doing the trick in helping the gel polish last, however I am now finding removal hard and time consuming.

Its fair enough when I am only doing the occasional client but once I start to (hopefully) launch my services properly it will make it a very time consuming treatment for removal.

Do you think it is because I am using the bonder with a different brand of gel polish-I don't think NSI do a bonder. I am considering changing systems to asp but then I have heard that it requires buffing of the nail prior to acetone soak off which I don't like the sound of.

Any tips x

I've been away from Salon Geek for some time so have just seen your post. Did you end up finding a gel polish system you're happy with? If not, I have solely used Polish Pro on my clients for the past 2 years so have a fair bit of experience in their products.

If you still need advice, happy to offer :)

NSI have a product called Bond Enhancer, it was developed to work with the PP system.
I have worked with PP since it original launch here in Australia (it was launched here first) and I still use it exclusively to this day. I have never had any major problems and never felt the need to look at another line of products.
It is always a wise move to use the one brand of product, because decent companies actually make all these products to work together.
If you find removal hard, this usually means you are applying your base coat to thick, ensure you have a thin even layer. Some techs think that if they apply a thicker layer of base coat that the service will last longer but it doesn't, it actually contributes to service breakdown happening quicker than it should.
Try applying the Bond Enhancer to just the free edge area instead of entire nail.

Latest posts

Back