NSI products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x-jellytots-x

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Do any of you know where I can purchase GENUINE NSI products other than the NSI website?

Kirstie

My local branch of Capital Hair and Beauty sell some of the NSI range, but it is fairly limited.

You're best ringing round wholesalers local to you :)

Is there a reason you don't want to use NSI's website?

Nail angel x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get them from my local wholesalers-I presume they are genuine as they run NSI courses. x

I don't want to use the NSI site as I think there website a quote lousy. It keeps saying I can't log in and that I've entered my password wrong and honestly, if it's that bad I don't feel safe putting my card details on there.

Thanks ♡
♡ Kirstie

I've used NSI's website over 30 times to purchase large amounts and never had a problem...nail angel also..I wouldn't trust any other company online but that's personal preference x

I don't want to use the NSI site as I think there website a quote lousy. It keeps saying I can't log in and that I've entered my password wrong and honestly, if it's that bad I don't feel safe putting my card details on there.

Thanks ♡
♡ Kirstie

Why don't you call them to place the order?

Maybe I'll try again but Caz! What a great idea!

Thanks ♡
♡ Kirstie

There is a girl on eBay who has a seperate website too she is called elm beauty. I've used her for a while now. It's genuine nsi she just sells it in smaller amounts and always has it in stock as she's a nail trainer too. You get a free gift and free delivery with every purchase. I know the eBay part might put some people off but I've used nsi for years and it's definately the real deal I've not had any problems x

Last edited by a moderator:
if you are attending the show they have some great offer there each year vat free

I too use Nsi directly and can't fault them. Sometimes I've been in too much of a rush to go online and find codes etc so have rang them and they've always been so helpful and friendly. Xx

Latest posts

Back