NSI Secrets removable gel and CND LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carebear111

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyoneknow if you can use the CND LED lamp to cure NSI Secrets removable gel? I have been given a trial kit but only have the CND LED lamp. Im not sure what settings to use? I don't want to go to the expense of changing my lamp if i don't get on with the product. Many thanks

Hi,

Does anyoneknow if you can use the CND LED lamp to cure NSI Secrets removable gel? I have been given a trial kit but only have the CND LED lamp. Im not sure what settings to use? I don't want to go to the expense of changing my lamp if i don't get on with the product. Many thanks

I totally understand why you don't want to go to the expense of getting another lamp, but you'll have no guarantee of your NSI gels curing correctly if you don't. You probably already know that not all lamps are the same, and provide different outputs.

Yes, i completely understand that. But i just want to try it out on myself before I commit it using it on my clients. I can't afford to buy another lamp just to see if I like using it x

I have the same problem, although not with NSI. Try 2B for every step. Perhaps even 2 times each

I'll give it a go and hope for the best!! Thank you x

Latest posts

Back