nsi user in essex needs helpx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
hi i prodomently do beauty therapy but qualified in nails 10 years ago do do acrylics and gels and have kept up with latest tech and done some 3d courses and nails too.

i really want to brush up on my faults and learn some 3d stuff & i know this is a bit random but wondered if anyone lives in my area who uses nsi products would do any sessions with me obviously would pay or if you are interested in receiving beauty treatments for free just need some help as love nails and really would like to push this service through. i live in burnham on crouch near maldon or chelmsford?

hi hun im in kent so to far, why don't you look on nail angel it has lots of nsi videos/tutorials :)

I know you use NSI but I would still really recommend my trainer Justine Crick for 121 help, she trains for Creative Essex and based in Braintree but I'm sure she may still be able to help troubleshoot and give you some tips on a 121 basis. You can contact her via [email protected].

Latest posts

Back