NSI users some help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Gemma*

Reaction score
Hi
I use NSI Simplicite pink mask a lot and find it brill. I asked my daughter to pick me up some at Excel when she went, and unfortunately she pick me up NSI Attraction pink masque, which I thought hey, this will be fine. But on using it it really is abubble gum pink and definately not suitable for myself although it will be fine on some of my clients I'm sure.

Has anyone any ideas what I can mix with ths to reduce the pinkness please?

Thanks in advance

Hi
I use NSI Simplicite pink mask a lot and find it brill. I asked my daughter to pick me up some at Excel when she went, and unfortunately she pick me up NSI Attraction pink masque, which I thought hey, this will be fine. But on using it it really is abubble gum pink and definately not suitable for myself although it will be fine on some of my clients I'm sure.

Has anyone any ideas what I can mix with ths to reduce the pinkness please?

Thanks in advance

Hi gem dont shoot me if it doesnt work but i have mixed the pink blush with the pink masque before to tone it down but it is still very pink, maybe someone else can help mate with a nice mixture xx

you can mix some radiant pink into it but that loses some of the opacity(sp)worth a try though to see

does the simplicite give a good cover and colour(sorry to jump in)
xx

NSI are not doing the simplicite range anymore, this is proably why she came back with Attraction.

Cant help with your colours i'm afraid.

Rachel xx

NSI are not doing the simplicite range anymore, this is proably why she came back with Attraction.

Cant help with your colours i'm afraid.

Rachel xx

Oh poo, now what am I going to do?

I'd give NSI a call direct, they are lovely to talk to & very helpful!! The could suggest options for you!! :)

hi,
sorry to jump in but i am a new geek and doing a course using nsi . i had loads of lifting problems in the begining of training so called nsi many times. They were always helpfull. so give them a call im sure they would help.
not sure who to ask but having problems finding a good paraffin wax heater which does not take hours to melt. Does anyone have any answers?

i'm probably not on the right post but need help cause not sure what i'm doing. sorry.

hi,
sorry to jump in but i am a new geek and doing a course using nsi . i had loads of lifting problems in the begining of training so called nsi many times. They were always helpfull. so give them a call im sure they would help.
not sure who to ask but having problems finding a good paraffin wax heater which does not take hours to melt. Does anyone have any answers?
Start a thread of your own hunny then you will get lots of answers and advise, i dont use it myself so cant help

thanks louise for your reply. that was my very first post ( i think thats what its called) I feel abit stupid but not sure how to start one?

Latest posts

Back