Nss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex73

Reaction score
Hiya! Can anyone tell me about NSS? What does it mean? Are the butcher's in Leeds Market who knock out full sets in 45 minutes NSS? Please enlighten poor ignorant me!:confused:

Hiya again! u know what, i've read some more threads, and i now feel sure that i know who's Nss (not that i know what that stands for!), all the 'salons' i 'm thinkin of have an american linked name, the enhancements do stay on for ages, but i've seen the result of wearing them: stubby, knarled, just plain knickered lookin nails:Scared: ! And the girl with the set was actually telling me how good they were!
Well there we are then!

hi hun, nss stands for non standard salon, the kind that knock out yukky yellowing, thick, smelly nails in 45 nim, and use efiles like butchers etc

yes hun, they are exactly like the ones in leeds market! They usually carry lethal electric chainsaws (whoops i mean files), cover there faces in masks and dont understand a word you are saying! Sorry if this offends anyone but i get lots of ladies i who have been to these kind of people and their nails are- well in a word a 'mess'! x

Why cant offcials do anything about these people, i hate the fact that i have struggled in college ( that i paid for too ) and worked really hard to get where i am today, and built up my experience to find out that people open up salons left right and centre and they have no governing body to say they have even passed any assessmnets or gone to college, hell have they even done a days training? after the ones i've seen surely my 5 year old would have more care and attendtion to detail, they always look vile near me yet eople keep going back even though it hurts?????? why??? cant the proffessionals get together and make it law that you have to had studied for ages to open up these nail bars? :evil:

i am from leeds too and watched a certain "nail tech" in the market butcher a poor womans nail bed

Latest posts

Back