Number of people on Creative courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisajane

Reaction score
How many people are on a course?

Is it a one - to-one or one to four??

What is it, Im just guessing.....|???

LJ x

its normally a small group...about 6-9 i think ..???.....i was lucky though as mine was just me...i had my tutor all to myself....it was brill. x

Ah thats wicked!!

I hope that happens to me!

Great.. :) Thanks Jen x

It will vary, but there will never be more than 10 on a course with one ambassador, wherever you are trained you will be taught the same thing, as all ambassadors endure strict update training on a regular basis to pass on to students.

My foundation course (L&P) had 7
Spa Mani/Pedi was 8
Brisa has 3 (so far) booked for March 12th

On my foundation their was 4 of us, which is a really good number.

on my other courses there has been 3-6 of us, so always really low numbers, I don't think they take many on each day, so you will always get the attention you need and have paid for.

There was two on my CreativeSpa course. Me & another geek Pirate Sarah :green:

Great thanks everyone!

Usually the courses I've been on there was between 4-6 people.
I'm doing art and custom blending in March and that will be 121. Can't wait, I think I would rather have it that way. Though a little more expensive, definitely worth it!

How many people teach on the course when there are as many as ten students? My Ezflow Educator training insisted that no more than 6 in training together (foundation) was either fair or possible, and I have always found it to be so - otherwise you do not give students the attention they need (and pay for). Maybe the models were counted in by mistake though!

I must admit I felt that there were too many on my Foundation Course to have any individual attention (nine students). I have had much more improvement in my work with the smaller classes of 6 or less when I have been training with the Creative team at Leeds. Made all the difference, I really felt inspired after each session. But saying that Diane and Shona are just brilliant as their teaching skills are wonderful. :hug:

I think 9 isn't bad - after all, the models are disregarded as that's all they are.

Now I am afraid I am going to contradict the lovely Debbie Easter. Officially there should never be any more than 8 students to a class (unless it is a paid for 1-2-1) and we have always worked that way. Maybe once in a while we have bent that rule to accomodate someone desperate who can only do 'that' class but it's rare. Actually I think Debbie has 10 desks in the classroom but I don'ty think she would officially book 10 students without have a number 2 helping - normally Katie Ellison or Julia Forster (so hopefully that has answered that)!

Our Creative Ambassadors are very experienced so 8 students have never been a problem for them to teach and shape them into professional nail teks and we have the best results in the industry to date so I can only say from experience that it works.

Hope this clarifies! ;)

Thanks everyone!

Pleased to hear that there are two educators training if 10 students are involved.
Of course experience has everything to do with it, but however much experience you have - you simply are not able to give a large number of students the individual attention they need at foundation level with only one educator.

Latest posts

Back