Number of polishes available when being mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi all
I am going mobile shortly and suddenley thought I ony have french manicure nail polishes :eek:
When you are mobile how many polishes should you ideally have and what do customers expect?
Thanks
Gail
x :hug:

I would expect a decent range of brights, darks, sheers, creams and frosted colours. You don't have to get them all at once, but you do need a few of each, I think.
I'd hate it if I had a mobile tech turn up and I was limited to less than 10!

I have been mobile for a long time and have always carried around a wide selection of colours, I purchased colour wheels a long time ago which proved to be a god send! Its a lot easier to show the clients the colour wheels to let them decide which shade they would like rather than picking up every bottle! Each wheel has 20 finger nails, I number the back of each one and number the corresponding bottle so its easy to find!

xx

Thankyou for your replies girls :green:
Gail
x

Hi all
I am going mobile shortly and suddenley thought I ony have french manicure nail polishes :eek:
When you are mobile how many polishes should you ideally have and what do customers expect?
Thanks
Gail
Also remember to think outside the box and get some colours you would not ideally choose yourself...eg you may be a dark colour girl,but some clients may like brights and orange and fuschias!

Also for French it is nice to have a soft white,as opposed to a "tipex" white.

Having just a couple of colours from each spectrum of colour range is handy as Calla said.

I have been mobile for a long time and have always carried around a wide selection of colours, I purchased colour wheels a long time ago which proved to be a god send! Its a lot easier to show the clients the colour wheels to let them decide which shade they would like rather than picking up every bottle! Each wheel has 20 finger nails, I number the back of each one and number the corresponding bottle so its easy to find!

xx

What a fab idea!! I'm also mobile and tend to let clients rummage through my bucket bag, so I may well nick your idea - it would make life easier......

Geeks are clever people, lol :):)

What a fab idea!! I'm also mobile and tend to let clients rummage through my bucket bag, so I may well nick your idea - it would make life easier......

Geeks are clever people, lol :):)
Believe me Vetty this site has been inspirational and invaluable to me...and the best thing is its FREE...lol:lol:

Thanks for your replies :green:
Gail
x

ive got a great case for my polishes. got it out of lidl years ago. (think it was originally for screws and things, it has a clear front so you can see all the polishes and it holds about 60 bottles, its fab. It was only a fiver

Thanks Debs x
:hug:

I have around 30 to offer clients ranging from french to softer colours to full on bright colours!!

xxx

Its good also to keep an eye on the latest shades of the season..and get at least a couple in,keep an eye on beauty mags or your suppliers latest colours,promote these to your clients.They love to think they are up to date with the latest fashion.I change my polish on my toes regularly and let my clients know what the colour is...excellent advert!!!!(perhaps not in the winter though:green:)

when CND launch there colour effects u will be amazed and not have to stock large amounts of polishes :):)xx

when CND launch there colour effects u will be amazed and not have to stock large amounts of polishes :):)xx

Sounds exciting :green:
Thanks
Gail

Sounds exciting :green:
Thanks
Gail

It is much more than amazing so keep an eye out here and on www.sweetsquared.com.

The all new concept of CND Colour Effects is ideal for any nail business of any size. Tremendously economical, efficient, environmentally safe and as always with CND .... innovative, beautiful and will make your life as a nail technician easier AND your clients will love you for using it.

Seriously Gigi, this is doing my head in! I just rang S2 to place an order and asked them to tell me more about it and all i got was "Amazing"!!

It's killing me not knowing and having to wait Soooooooo long!!!

STOP TEASING US!!!! lol

xx

That is a brilliant idea! Where do you get the color wheels from? :)

Latest posts

Back