NUME curling tongs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionista

Reaction score
Hey I've heard a lot of good things a out NUME heat stylers and I've just seen this five in one set which would be perfect for my kit. I can get 50% off which brings it down to about $140 so about £85 just wanted to know if anyone has tried it any reviews?

Shipping from USA is free and it comes with an adaptor. Was going to get the GHD curlers but this seems better for creating different looks after fittings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone?

Probably not a good idea to use an electrical product that needs a voltage adapter on clients.

There's plenty of other good tools available without the risks of electrocution. :)

The fact it's American worried me, not for safety but more because if something goes wrong I don't know how easy it will be to return it. The academy I train in use voltage adaptors and it's a reputable salon/hairdressing academy so I'm sure that will be fine.

What would you recommend? I'm looking for a tong that I can use to create different looks like the NUME 5in1 but don't want to spend more than £100.

Thanks x

A couple of Babyliss Pro ones should do the trick to start off with.

I have a selection of tools inc. Diva wand, Babyliss Pro tongs (thick/thin barrel) plus the Babyliss Curl secret. I also have a Cloud 9 wand, straighteners and mini straighteners.

I'd rather have a few tools instead of relying on just one. You don't have to carry them all with you and it gives you more flexibility.

Latest posts

Back