Cloud 9 vs Karmin G3 pro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which straighteners

• Karmin G3 Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloud 9 Originals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tankosi

Reaction score
Hi,
As professionals can you help?
I've researched buying a new pair of straightners after my FHI's finally gave up.
I want the kindest pair to hair possible because I have a few clients with fine fragile hair...i therefore researched like mad.
Tourmaline plates,with variable heat setting and plates that slide seamlessly is what I want.
2 companies have taken my first place but which one do I go to?
There's the smaller company- Karmin who sell the G3 pro with everything that I want within there product, however they have far less reviews. Then there's...
Cloud 9 ( the inventor of GHD's new company.. again with everything that I need from a straighter
Karmin has a 3 year warranty.
Cloud 9 has a 1 year.
I hear bad reviews about Cloud 9 breaking after only a year without warranty left. That's the only bad thing I have heard.
Jarmin on the other hand had a review where a lady said they were great but not quite the glide through the hair that she hoped for.
I'm torn!!!!
There are no reviews online comparing these 2 against each other which doesn't make it any easier.
My heart says support the one that doesn't need to advertise its name to sell the product.
But my other side says by the names brand we've all heard of as they must be the best.
•Do you use either of these? and if so which ones your go too?????
Or if you have used both you are the person I want to hear from most lol!
Thank you

I've had my cloud 9 tools for at least 6 years and not had any problems with them.

Latest posts

Back