Nutribullet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jellybaby1970

Reaction score
I have just ordered a nutribullet.....can't wait for it to arrive! I have just got back from a week in Turkey where I completely over indulged so I am looking forward to some healthy smoothies and hopefully losing a bit of weight.
Has anyone else got one and how have they found it? The reviews are really good and there are loads of recipes online so I hope it won't be shoved to the back of the cupboard! :lol:

I have just ordered a nutribullet.....can't wait for it to arrive! I have just got back from a week in Turkey where I completely over indulged so I am looking forward to some healthy smoothies and hopefully losing a bit of weight.
Has anyone else got one and how have they found it? The reviews are really good and there are loads of recipes online so I hope it won't be shoved to the back of the cupboard! :lol:

Following as I would like to get one! I do like the look of the dessert version too though!

My son has one (I want to get one, too) and he made some green smoothie drink. It looked horrid but it was FANTASTIC! I think it had spinach and fruit in it. FAB!

Ooooo this looks fab!!!!! I'm off to get one! Xx

I've got one! I use it daily. Lost 8lbs so far juicing daily making disgusting looking but lovely tasting, spinach based juices!!!
Best item in my kitchen to date....

I have had one for about 6 months and its used at least twice a day! I make smoothies for us or fruit milkshakes for the kids and ice lollies. I always use spinach or kale as the base then add whatever fruit, nuts and seeds you have. My favourite at the moment is spinach, banana, apple and a spoon of peanut butter ... delicious. Sometimes they do come out looking gross but as someone else said they taste amazing. It comings with a recipe book which is helpful to get you started x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't wait for mine to arrive now and get started! I'm going to put a handful of spinach in everything as apparently you can't taste it. They all sound so delicious even if they do look quite green lol. I've been looking at getting extra super foods like chia seeds and flax seeds to be extra healthy. I got a really good deal from Ideal World, it was only £89 which is £10 cheaper then everywhere else, plus I found a code for an extra £5 off and I can pay for it over 3 months so I won't even notice having to pay for it. Bargain! :lol:

For anyone interested in getting it for £98, I paid £99 in Argos and it's also in currys at that price! Also in their website you can pay in three installments.

Woo hoo I have one in my boot!! Now off to do my weekly food shopping then home to play! Xx

I just got one! Hope I like it x

Anyone have good recipes to share?!

I chuck in spinach with apple, pear, cucumber, soya milk and ice- sometimes a few oats! This is a nice healthy breakfast!

My boyfriend put rum,icecream I've, pineapple and coconut and made himself an unhealthy piña colada!

The possibilities are endless!

I chuck in spinach with apple, pear, cucumber, soya milk and ice- sometimes a few oats! This is a nice healthy breakfast!

My boyfriend put rum,icecream I've, pineapple and coconut and made himself an unhealthy piña colada!

The possibilities are endless!

Why does that last one appeal the most!! Haha.

Ok well last night mine was gross! Broccoli, cucumber, strawberry raspberry and banana! Don't try that at home!!

Today though I had my juice plus in vanilla, a banana, Ice and I added a tiny teaspoon of coffee! With almond soya milk! Like Starbucks at home :)

Oooo never tried broccoli in it, cant imagine that tasting nice. I normally use spinach or kale, abit of grated carrot, apple, banana and either fresh or frozen berries then add chai seed, mixed nuts and goji berries! X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why does that last one appeal the most!! Haha.

Ok well last night mine was gross! Broccoli, cucumber, strawberry raspberry and banana! Don't try that at home!!

Today though I had my juice plus in vanilla, a banana, Ice and I added a tiny teaspoon of coffee! With almond soya milk! Like Starbucks at home :)

That coffee one sounds amazing! In going to try that tomorrow! I have juiceplus in vanilla as well!

It's arrived!! Just spent a fortune on fruit and veg. Tried spinach, strawberries, blueberries and peach. I feel healthier already :lol:
Already looking forward to doing one with oats and super boosts in the morning.:biggrin::biggrin:

Had strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, oats, coconut milk, yoghurt and chia seeds this morning......lovely start to the day.
Just did spinach, banana, mixed frozen fruit, coconut milk and goji berries and it was amaze balls!
So easy to throw everything in and whizz up and cleaning time is practically none.
Made hubby a fruity one with gin and tonic last night which went down well :lol:

Had strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, oats, coconut milk, yoghurt and chia seeds this morning......lovely start to the day.
Just did spinach, banana, mixed frozen fruit, coconut milk and goji berries and it was amaze balls!
So easy to throw everything in and whizz up and cleaning time is practically none.
Made hubby a fruity one with gin and tonic last night which went down well :lol:

Sounds great! I'm loving hearing all these recipes

Loving my Nutribullet! It's so easy to use and quick to clear up. I'm having 2 smoothies a day at the moment and salad at night. I can't recommend it enough! :D:D

Does it really blend everything including seeds, stems etc? So with a plum or peach or something similar could you throw it in whole and not have to worry about the stone in the middle? Sorry if that is a dumb question :)

Latest posts

Back