NVQ Level 2 in Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
How many of you have completed or are in the process of completing your NVQ?

When I did my City & Guilds NVQ Unit 19 in Nails it was Level 2. However, I understand it is now level 3.

Hi, have just completed my NVQ Nails Service L2.

It started off great then went drastically downhill when our very good tutor left due to ill health and we didnt get a replacement.

I completed my NVQ2 in nails last year and I have just completed my nvq 3 this year xx

i'm currently studying level 2 nails..

I am currently doing mine. Ive only got a few weeks to go but I know I will need more training when I have finished.

I completed mine a few years ago and now teach it to students along with nvq2 beauty.

where are people doing there NVQ'S please

You can now do NVQ's at lots of different places, try your local college they may be able to help.

Yes, I done my nvq's at my local college :)

Was just curious as to how many are looking to go down this route.

I was contacted by Safesalons to complete my NVQ, but the NVQ would be for L & P and not gel, and as i mainly use gel, can't see how it will benefit me.

What i meant was naturally it would benefit me but if the qualification isn't in the system i use, is it worth it.:!:

What i meant was naturally it would benefit me but if the qualification isn't in the system i use, is it worth it.:!:

If I were you, I wouldn't bother x

Latest posts

Back