NXT Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayevix

Reaction score
Has anyone used NXT colour?
Im thinking of changing, but.... i really like Matrix.
Im not sure what to do, was hoping for some advice x x

Has anyone used NXT colour?
Im thinking of changing, but.... i really like Matrix.
Im not sure what to do, was hoping for some advice x x

I've looked at their website a couple of times, but it never seems like it has enough information on it to even start drawing me in...gotta be really impressed to go through the process of changing colour haha :)

You'd be down grading massively!! It's cheap x

I've looked at their website a couple of times, but it never seems like it has enough information on it to even start drawing me in...gotta be really impressed to go through the process of changing colour haha :)

me too, one of my friends has tried it and totally rates it, its cheaper than Matrix and the tube size is bigger, plus they have courses you can attend, i wont buy anything there isnt training with.
The chart looks great but... like you say... not enough information.
All the information they have is that it has anti fade technology, they must be proud of this lol.
Iv used the IQ shampoo and Avec which is the same company, and I ave to say I did like it, but not the packaging, I think its worth a try, I may order a few base and see how I get on x x

me too, one of my friends has tried it and totally rates it, its cheaper than Matrix and the tube size is bigger, plus they have courses you can attend, i wont buy anything there isnt training with.
The chart looks great but... like you say... not enough information.
All the information they have is that it has anti fade technology, they must be proud of this lol.
Iv used the IQ shampoo and Avec which is the same company, and I ave to say I did like it, but not the packaging, I think its worth a try, I may order a few base and see how I get on x x

Are matrix tubes not 100ml? I always thought they were lol be careful though, things are generally cheaper for a reason :D

You'd be down grading massively!! It's cheap x

Thats what I was thinking, i dnt want to cheat on my good old matrix, i dont know whether id be able to bring myself t do it lol x

I have to say IMHO it's awful stuff, the bases are very dark so if you want a base 3 go for a 4.
Also the colours come out flat, and really drys out the hair.
Xx

I think you would be disappointed, it's not in the same league as matrix.

Well we are a Matrix salon user and we are changing in the New year too as we are massively dissapointed in matrix this year, items out of stock etc... and also discontinuing popular lines too.

We are going to a new color that is coming to the Uk from denmark and sweden, we were very impressed with coverage and the reds are amazing and for us the blondes did it for us, 100 ml tubes and over a £1.00 cheaper than matrix, so we are well excited

oh the color we are having is ID color from denmark

Well we are a Matrix salon user and we are changing in the New year too as we are massively dissapointed in matrix this year, items out of stock etc... and also discontinuing popular lines too.

We are going to a new color that is coming to the Uk from denmark and sweden, we were very impressed with coverage and the reds are amazing and for us the blondes did it for us, 100 ml tubes and over a £1.00 cheaper than matrix, so we are well excited

oh the color we are having is ID color from denmark

Do they have a website, i've searched on google for the last 10 mins and can't find anything? :S

Hi well we were give the following

id HAIR: Id HAIR PAINT!

but they dont arrive in the Uk till January and apparantly they will have a Uk one then too

Hi well we were give the following

id HAIR: Id HAIR PAINT!

but they dont arrive in the Uk till January and apparantly they will have a Uk one then too

Ahh, it's a blue base system like wella, couldn't use it without pulling my hair out lol

Wella is a khaki base format though !!!!

Wella is a khaki base format though !!!!

I was always told that wella was a blue base system, and it creates kahki tones if the hair has any yellowy/golden tones in it?

Correct me if im wrong lol

I bought A tube and tested it on my mums hair it was a copper/brown colour and I was horrible, let's just say you get what you pay for!!!! X

I've seen it advertised in my suppliers but I couldn't switch from Matrix. My customers are really happy with Matrix colours and so am I. They are quite reasonable for the size tube you get. I just think buy cheap, buy twice x

Tried it on myself the pearl blonde, rubbish it was really grey in book. I was Ginger!!! Don't rate it!

I used it in my old salon and absolutely hated it. Really knocked my colouring confidence at the time because the colours never came out right. My boss was only interested in the price so wouldn't listen to our concerns.

Are you tallking of Nxt here or i.d color as at the moment it is only available from alan howards and they have told me they have had Rave reports and have never known a color ( new ) to hit off straightaway and they are very pleased to have the color ID and this is why they have insisted having it for themselves and to look after there own customers, where there is no alan howard in my area so hence why we will be dealing with a rep, also for sexy hair there growth this year has been 37% which in todays climate is amazing as the national average at the moment is only 1 % growth. We have had sexy hair for the last 3 years now and we have done so well with it, and the deals we get are amazing !

Are you tallking of Nxt here or i.d color as at the moment it is only available from alan howards and they have told me they have had Rave reports and have never known a color ( new ) to hit off straightaway and they are very pleased to have the color ID and this is why they have insisted having it for themselves and to look after there own customers, where there is no alan howard in my area so hence why we will be dealing with a rep, also for sexy hair there growth this year has been 37% which in todays climate is amazing as the national average at the moment is only 1 % growth. We have had sexy hair for the last 3 years now and we have done so well with it, and the deals we get are amazing !

This thread is about 'NXT' .... I was the only person querying id colour

Latest posts

Back