Odd waxing requests...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the worst part of a brazillian is when they get you on all fours!

i know its gross but google "queef" and you'll know what i mean! how embarassing! hahahah

the last place i went to waxed pretty much all of it off (besides the strip) except the hair on the almost inner parts on my "mary" - i had to shave the rest off and that kind of cancels out the point of waxing - is this normal??

i think the worst part of a brazillian is when they get you on all fours!

i know its gross but google "queef" and you'll know what i mean! how embarassing! hahahah

the last place i went to waxed pretty much all of it off (besides the strip) except the hair on the almost inner parts on my "mary" - i had to shave the rest off and that kind of cancels out the point of waxing - is this normal??

I very rarely use the all fours position (I have my clients lie on their side instead)

Your inner bits should most definetly have been waxed as well. You should not have to go home and shave after being waxed.

I have a few 'upper leg only' wax clients... they do it because they can bear the growth on their thighs but not on their calves.

The regrowth required for waxing is tolerable on thighs but on lower legs it is much stronger/darker and the only way to stay smooth everyday is to shave, some of my clients are the same as ZoZos.

I don't mean the same people, ha ha! I mean they feel the same way about it.

I was doing an elderly ladies lip & chin once, and she asked me to go quite high up with the chin, pretty much on her cheeks, I did this but was a bit worried cos she was soooooo old and her skin was like tissue. Anyway afterwards I gave her the mirror and insisted she wanted me to go further up her face, and wax her eye socket, all the way around!!! I advised her against this as she barely had anything there other than very fine downy hair which was barely visible to the naked eye!

She kicked up a huge fuss to my manager (at the time, i only stayed there for a fortnight!) and I got a right bollocking for it!!!

Yet another reason why I will never, ever ever work for a hairdresser again! (sorry hair geeks I know you're not stupid but you get my drift!)

Latest posts

Back