oh annoying!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
Just had a client call ,her hair isnt as blonde as she'd like , i say is the blonde not blonde enough? or not enough of it- she doesnt know . thing is that she wanted brown put in as well ,so i explained that it wouldnt be as blond as it was the last time - its quite simple really . Now i feel as ive got too do it all again 4 nothing -as all the family are clients of mine and i want to stay on good terms . why do people always agree and nod if they dont understand?
Now shes saying it looks grey! ( so i must of left too much natural in) because if the bleach hadnt taken( which it did to gold) it would be orange and the dark was a few 6/7 .3 .
Nevermind ,ive decided to scatter afew bleach throu the front - or shall i do h/l tint ive done her hair a couple of times and deduced with diffulcty that she likes it light and gold did all bleach to pale h/l once didnt like it ,scatteres s afew 8/73 alt bleach an she didnt like that.
What do you think? scatter a few h/l or bleach the clients a base 5

Last edited:
first of all dont do it for free. . at most, give her a discount as a good will gesture, it aint your fault that she doesnt know herself what she wants. . if she has a base of 5 and she wants it really blonde i would stick with bleach and then pastel tone it. . . were u doinf a 1 to 1 ration with the bleach and tint foils? when i have a client who has a full head of foils and wants some darker ones but wants to keep really blonde i tend to do 1 bleach then one dark foil for the back and sides and then for the top foilf i make sure they are really fine slice foils and start doing 2 bleach to one dark. . hope that helps u . . . clients eh, who'd have em hahaha x

ive been doing bleach weaves ,but last time did slices ,leaving some natueral hair in between, and then this last time 2 bleach slices to 1 (half 6.3 half7.3) she has it razor cut so i guess alot of the block buildup on the ends had gone and then with the darker colour and the natural hair left out ,it dosnt look as bright - but it does look better as the hair is fairly short and choppy! but if its not as she wants it.....

Latest posts

Back