Oh Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Come on then geeks who's in the Christmas spirit & has there tree up? Me & my mum has just put ours up before we go out for my engagement meal tonight :) happy days! Can't wait to see everyone's tree x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385222324.270287.jpg

Ohhhhhhh lovely

Ours goes up 1st Dec every year so next week it will go up

My daughters birthday is the 7th so I like to wait until after then before we put ours up. I like to keep her birthday separate. Otherwise I would defo have mine up.

Tree looks lovely by the way xx

Bec 💅

I got most of my cleaning done so I'm hoping to get my tree up, tomorrow. :)

6th of December! I do it the first saturday of dec while watching strictly. It's always quiet stressful though because I have to nag nag nag my husband to bring the tree upstairs and then try not to trip up on the dog while my daughter dresses him up in tinsel😫

Ah wish my mum would wait but she can't lol my birthday is 14th December so ours is always up before lol or way before this year lol xx

Can't wait to set up my tree, but here in Holland we have another tradition first, sinterklaas. On 5th december, all presents for children bought by an old turkish men and his black assistents who climb on roofs and knock very hard on the door. So putting the tree up before the 5th of december is not very common here in Holland. But on 6th december, my tree will rise and shine! Love christmas time!

Mine went up 2 days ago! Lol il be sick of the sight of it by Xmas! 🎄

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385302585.776291.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385303008.836455.jpg
This is mine!

Mine went up tonight x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385323650.137631.jpg

I want to get a real tree this year, but not sure when to get it so I won't end up killing it before Christmas?! I'm not a very green fingered person hahaha! x

My tree looks soooo teeny compared to your lovely big trees! This is in the salon:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385374621.789131.jpg

I'm still waiting for a couple more decorations to arrive (silver bows and reindeer) so it's not quite finished but I love it. It's got a tiara on, bottom right ;)

Xxx

With the lights on:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385376800.831082.jpg

Xxx

I have decided that after looking at this topic mine is going up on sunday lol, I will post a pic when it's done...everyone's trees look really nice!

I don't actually want to put one up. I only do it for the kids I know I sound all bah humbug but I find this time I yr really stressful as I have 3 of my children's birthdays all in a week or so of Christmas . I will put up the tree but I usually wait about a week Into December.

I have decided that after looking at this topic mine is going up on sunday lol, I will post a pic when it's done...everyone's trees look really nice!

Same here! :lol:

Can't wait to put mine up Sunday - pics will follow! Hopefully hubby doesn't work out how much of his money I've spent on decs this year hehe :biggrin: xx

Loving these trees & can't wait to see more, my mum tends to put hers up early as its my b.day 14th dec, my dads 16th dec, sisters 18th dec, cousins 19th dec lol busy busy xx

Well I did manage to get my tree up tonight after a day of Christmas shopping!

Vicki :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385926772.519511.jpg

Latest posts

Back