Oil in bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it....keratin oil mixed with bleach is amazing

We use Wella's Luxe oil one of its uses is a 'primer' for chemical services x

Have any of you used oil as part of a bleach bath.

we use equal amount of bleach 3% shampoo and water

Would substituting the water for oil help the condition of the hair do you think? Or would you still use water and add oil too it? Or just no oil? Lol

it's worth a try. i add a dab or 2 of Joico Revitaluxe to my bleach baths already and i think its helps prep the hair for the stripping and lightening. i imagine a pure oil can only do this but with even more healthy benefits. i would just watch my amt considering adding moisturizers to lighteners slows them down and make them penetrate slower.

i imagine if you added too much you could get the same effect barrier cream has when protecting the skin and not allowing color to penetrate.

Why do people put oil or serum in bleach, I have never been taught this and the salon that i have recently joined do this and i dont understand why does it help the condition of hair or does it apply easier ?

You can use an oil bleach with boosters.
Perfect for whole head bleaching and highlights.
Proclere blue frosting is a really good oil bleach product. I found it to be gentler on the scalp to.

:wink2:

Oh really I tried blondme that's meant to be really caring for the hair but oh my god dry the hair out much and throw gold much

Oh really I tried blondme that's meant to be really caring for the hair but oh my god dry the hair out much and throw gold much

To me it really lift your hair really does but it really is bad for your hair
Coz it lift so much so quick that it end up being nasty to the hair but I do use it on mine. Lol. X

I love vlight any matrix products so good 4 the hair the color so conditioning and glossy but aparently light master isn't too good what brand do you use in ur salon ? I quite like joico but just don't find their lighteners lift we'll or keep the hair in good conditioner also Indola but the lightener isn't very good for the hair and reds fade fast

I love vlight any matrix products so good 4 the hair the color so conditioning and glossy but aparently light master isn't too good what brand do you use in ur salon ? I quite like joico but just don't find their lighteners lift we'll or keep the hair in good conditioner also Indola but the lightener isn't very good for the hair and reds fade fast

Compare Tigi to matrix and you'll be shocked! Tigi is miles better!

Yeah but tigi isn't as prescriptive I've tried it but don't like it

Yeah but tigi isn't as prescriptive I've tried it but don't like it

You've not tried reborn! Their colours are truly amazing compared to matrix!

A primer is before a service not mixed in with one, but I shall ask my wella rep lol!

I must admit that blondme bleach is very strong, that's why they recommend that you use all the blondme after treatments continuously every day to make your hair feel like its in better condition.
However, the blomdme toners are fantastic to use after the bleaching service.

I'm going to try out the Tigi bleach, but still continue with the blondme toners.

But if its a full head bleach, I will always use the Proclere Blue Frosting oil bleach with boosters. It lifts so well.

I must admit that blondme bleach is very strong, that's why they recommend that you use all the blondme after treatments continuously every day to make your hair feel like its in better condition.
However, the blomdme toners are fantastic to use after the bleaching service.

I'm going to try out the Tigi bleach, but still continue with the blondme toners.

But if its a full head bleach, I will always use the Proclere Blue Frosting oil bleach with boosters. It lifts so well.

It's very rare I use toners after True light :)

I wonder if TIGI do good toners as see people talking about TIGI colours but never toner lol

I wonder if TIGI do good toners as see people talking about TIGI colours but never toner lol

There toners are great but you can use anything to tone with from tigi even though they have the specific toners, nothing is set in stone! But with true light like I said you don't really need to

There toners are great but you can use anything to tone with from tigi even though they have the specific toners, nothing is set in stone! But with true light like I said you don't really need to

I know I use it well used I run out, it's expensive but I wanna get some more and TIGI peroxide to mix with xd.

Thanks Blue, I only do use the toner if they want a specific pastel shade like lilac, ice or strawberry. I'm off to Sally's today and they now sell True Light, so I'll buy a tub and see how I get on.
Is it blue or white bleach? :biggrin:

Thanks Blue, I only do use the toner if they want a specific pastel shade like lilac, ice or strawberry. I'm off to Sally's today and they now sell True Light, so I'll buy a tub and see how I get on.
Is it blue or white bleach? :biggrin:

They have 2 buy the violet one amazing x

True light is violet/ true light white is...white lol I prefer true light x

Latest posts

Back