OK who's poppin & who's minxin verdicts please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
well heeelllloooo
Just wondered out of the 2 newest things to hit the industry for eons - whats the verdicts coming out from the people in the know???!!
I've not done any of the training for the poppits or the minx yet but I've had a little dabble to see what I fancied.
Not made a conclusive decision but I'm leaning towards the minx at the moment ! Just done a set to road test them on myself - easiest thing EVER - just need to see how they wear. I'll keep you posted!
Now - the poppits - hhmmmm - no so sure !
Had a go with the sample set but wasnt converted!
Do prefer my trusty brush ( plus I ejoy the whole experience)
Would be interested to know what all you other guys think - let us all know!
Catch up with you all after I've been trick or treating !!
Jayneym

I haven't tried Minx but I think they look fab.

As for PopIts, how did I mange without them?!? I LOVE them! :)

PopIts offer a quick service, they look amazing and the shine is fab! cannot say enought good things about them!

I have done some minxing and love them.

I have done L&P Popits for quite a while but have only just got into gel ones and I love them, since I mostly work in Brisa gel that suits me best from a rebalance point of view:)

Not tried the Minx yet, but going to. I am using freeforms the Edge version of popits and I love them, fantastic finish and the clients are amazed at the shine..x

Latest posts

Back