Olaplex users a few questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also a little brochure in box that has formulas on it. For stand alone charge what you would for most expensive conditioning treatment. I add 10 to color services if more is needed 5 for each addition. Demographics plays a big part. Some charge a lot more som e less.

There is also a little brochure in box that has formulas on it. For stand alone charge what you would for most expensive conditioning treatment. I add 10 to color services if more is needed 5 for each addition. Demographics plays a big part. Some charge a lot more som e less.

Thank u Robin B that's pretty much what I was thinking , I will be going for the training session but not till March because it's all booked up down where I live (middle of nowhere lol) and want to start using it on clients asap , you've all been a great source of info so thank u x

Hi there ☺ , I have a couple of questions I need answering , I've used olaplex once on my own hair doing a full head of foils and loved the result , and I will also be using it as a treatment soon to , am I right in saying I can't use olaplex in your colour when doing a scalp full head bleach? And also when using it with a high lift tint do you not bump up the peroxide with that ? And is it normal processing time or do u allow longer like when using a bleach ? Also when using as a treatment after leaving the number two on the right amount of time do you then just rinse and shampoo and condition as normal? Sorry for so many questions lucy x
. Hi Lucy! - first off you can use Olaplex in your color or lightener when doing a full head of highlights or using it on on the scalp lightener. I bump up the formula when using Olaplex in foils, but I don't like using more than 29vokumr on my clients scalp, so I don't go higher than that on my clients scalps. When I use lightener, I watch to see how long it should process. I use BlondMe by Schwarzkopf, and I love it. It is very efficient. After you rinse the color/lightener at the shampoo bowl, you simply towel dry the hair and put #2 on for 10-15 minutes. Then shampoo and condition as normal! Look at Olaplex.connfor more help and also download the app to your phone for easy access!! Good luck and you'll LOVE olaplex❤️ Jennifer

Thank u Robin B that's pretty much what I was thinking , I will be going for the training session but not till March because it's all booked up down where I live (middle of nowhere lol) and want to start using it on clients asap , you've all been a great source of info so thank u x
I've been using olaplex for about 3/4 months without there being a training session round here.

Latest posts

Back