Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think some salons must be selling it again through them. At least through Amazon it will be legit.
Amazon is not "legit". We do not sell through amazon. We cannot guarantee that these products are real, they may have been tampered with or diluted. I recently had a report of someone receiving a lotion-like no2. It was not our product.

Amazon is not "legit". We do not sell through amazon. We cannot guarantee that these products are real, they may have been tampered with or diluted. I recently had a report of someone receiving a lotion-like no2. It was not our product.

Amazon as in a "legit trader" (not authorized seller) so any problems full refund. Completely agree all us professionals should go through correct channels to get professional products. I know you guys have been fantastic responding to posts but sadly some wholesalers and other large brands such as L'Oreal wont support freelancers in the UK. That leaves us in a position where we have to buy certain items from other salons selling on Ebay or Amazon.

Amazon as in a "legit trader" (not authorized seller) so any problems full refund. Completely agree all us professionals should go through correct channels to get professional products. I know you guys have been fantastic responding to posts but sadly some wholesalers and other large brands such as L'Oreal wont support freelancers in the UK. That leaves us in a position where we have to buy certain items from other salons selling on Ebay or Amazon.
I would highly recommend emailing [email protected] As I said, Im based in the US so sadly there is only so much I am able to do. We do have team members internationally who may be able to do more.

L'Oreal won't support freelancers?

L'Oreal won't support freelancers?

Nope. You're freelance right? Do you have a L'Oreal rep or a direct account? Can you get hold of stuff like pro fibre ?

No not freelance. I have a salon, I've got a rep.
I can send his email through to you? C

No not freelance. I have a salon, I've got a rep.
I can send his email through to you? C

Yeah for freelance L'Oreal Sucks, I have spoken with my local rep in North London and they refuse to deal with anyone who is not salon based. They will still let you spend ridiculous amounts on training in their London academy but wont budge on giving non salon owners an account. Kind of double standards really.

No3 is to protect your client from their at home styling. Mechanical and thermal damage still breaks disulfide bonds in the hair. If you're having issues with information in UK please email [email protected] -Ab Senior Educator-Olaplex

How much is the travelling stylist kit can you say? If not please inbox me x

Latest posts

Back