Olympia 2012 - is it worth waiting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's Girl

Reaction score
I'm in the process of looking for kit for my mobile therapy - manicure, pedicure, shellac, facials, eyebrows, waxing, etc. Is it worth waiting until Olympia in September? Will I get any good deals do you think? I especially need to buy lots of polishes CND and shellac. What do you think ? X

I just feel I don't want to spend a lot of money and them find them cheaper at Olympia ...

I used ebay to get my wax pot, I also have brought tint stuff, have a look and you can get some great deals, also one show to go to is Excel next year, gets packed but i got some good stuff there :) Hope ive helped

I used ebay to get my wax pot, I also have brought tint stuff, have a look and you can get some great deals, also one show to go to is Excel next year, gets packed but i got some good stuff there :) Hope ive helped

Thanks!

I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong) but Cnd do not sell polishes at the show just shellac stand minx stand and glitzy lips x

No they don't sell polish normally sweet squared have a great deal on at the moment anyway for shellac x

Thanks guys! That's good to know. X

i got loads of bargains at the show earlier in the year at excel - am looking forward to the olyimpia one so that i can get some more deals.

As im not vat reg the shows are a real saving for me cos a lot of them discount the cost of the vat!! :)

if you can wait then i would, you will get so many fantastic bargains.....just start saving and the save some more!!! i never take enough money lol

if you can wait then i would, you will get so many fantastic bargains.....just start saving and the save some more!!! i never take enough money lol

And an added bonus - carrying all that stuff around will get rid of my bingo wings! Everyone's a winner!

do you have an Adel's, salon services or DEnnis Williams near you. I use Adels all the time especially on vat free days for stuff.
Not been to a trade show as yet, however i do have money saved to go to one in Sep. I hear they are really good for bargains so i can't wait. lol

do you have an Adel's, salon services or DEnnis Williams near you. I use Adels all the time especially on vat free days for stuff.
Not been to a trade show as yet, however i do have money saved to go to one in Sep. I hear they are really good for bargains so i can't wait. lol

The only place I have near me is Sally's but it was really disappointing - mostly hair stuff. I've got accounts with Ellisons, Beauty Express and Sweet Squared but I wondered if I would get any real bargains from the shows. I think I'll buy my big stuff like shellac kit and cnd polishes from SS and then buy extra bits from the show. It should be fun!

FYI Beauty Express have a VAT free day tomorrow....

And an added bonus - carrying all that stuff around will get rid of my bingo wings! Everyone's a winner!

take a suitcase on wheels with you if you are buying loads!!!

take a suitcase on wheels with you if you are buying loads!!!
Please don't! It's really not nice getting barged by those freakin things! :p

I'm going to disagree... and vote that you don't wait, but use this time to look for bargains online/VAT free days etc.
If anyone could tell me where the bargains were at the last Olympia, do let me know!

Latest posts

Back