Olympia Beauty 2014!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going! first time going to Olympia I've been to the hair and beauty uk in Birmingham and Pro beauty north in Manchester can't wait!!!!

I'd love to go, specially as I should qualify soon but my current funds won't allow it, since I'd be traveling from Norfolk and would most likely need to stay over night there there is work.
Does anyone know where I can sign up to receive information for future events like this?

And also would partners be able to attend? I ask this because I plan on going mobile for a while but want to open my own salon and my partner has taking an interest in doing this with me, more for the business side of things.

Did you all get emails confirming your ticket/badge. I have registered and am getting update emails but had no ticket info??? X

I've received an email saying bring this email and scan the barcode at badge desk so it will be printed.

Am I right in thinking I can turn up on either Sunday or Monday, as it doesn't seem to specify??

Ooohhhh I didn't get anything like that but when I log on it says they sent an email. Will give them a call Monday to sort it. It will be my first show and I'm so ridiculously excited :) xx

I'm considering going, got them sending my badge through the post... But I stay in Paisley in Scotland and I will only be back my holiday 2 weeks so don't know if I can justify paying to go down to London ! I'm a hairdressing student .. But I do spray tans, brows and lashes, makeup and doing a nail course soon... So I could still benefit from going..

What's the chances of spending a fortune there though? Lol! Xx

I cannot wait for this. My credit card will be steaming lol 🙈🙈🙈👏👏👏

Here's this years free education:

2014-08-06_Nailympia_classes_zps3351b98a.jpg

Im going on Monday. Love it :D Both this & Excel shows are great :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Going Sunday. I would've done both days like last year, however this time I will have school runs to make :(

I'd love to go, specially as I should qualify soon but my current funds won't allow it, since I'd be traveling from Norfolk and would most likely need to stay over night there there is work.
Does anyone know where I can sign up to receive information for future events like this?

And also would partners be able to attend? I ask this because I plan on going mobile for a while but want to open my own salon and my partner has taking an interest in doing this with me, more for the business side of things.

I travel from Norfolk on the train. Must admit get up early for Monday but get into KX about 9.45am and then travel to Olympia on underground. Can usually get to show by 10.30 ish it gives me plenty of time to look around before I begin to wilt and come home. I am sure your partner could get in as your business partner in your proposed Salon. I do know other people who have taken their Mums in before

The show's not quite as big as Pro Beauty Excel but there's still so much to see (and buy). It's also the 10th Anniversary Show so I think it's going to be even better this year.

Here's the link for free tickets https://olympiabeauty.webreg.me/users/sign_up
Make sure you pre-register for the free entry because it's £20 each on the door. We see lot's of partners/husbands/relatives being dragged round the show with slightly glazed expressions so I don't think they are too strict on entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
The show's not quite as big as Pro Beauty Excel but there's still so much to see (and buy). It's also the 10th Anniversary Show so I think it's going to be even better this year.

Here's the link for free tickets https://olympiabeauty.webreg.me/users/sign_up
Make sure you pre-register for the free entry because it's £20 each on the door. We see lot's of partners/husbands/relatives being dragged round the show with slightly glazed expressions so I don't think they are too strict on entry.

I forgot you guys would be exhibiting! I placed an order yesterday- should've just waited til September and saved myself the vat... Doh!! 🙈

Does anyone know how i can get a map of everyone that's exhibiting

I really wanna go to this. If you order tickets do you have to attend cos with the way work is at the moment there is a 50/50 chance I will be able to extend my holiday to make it but I won't know till a few days before when my manager calls and tells me if this girl is coming back from her absence or not

I really wanna go to this. If you order tickets do you have to attend cos with the way work is at the moment there is a 50/50 chance I will be able to extend my holiday to make it but I won't know till a few days before when my manager calls and tells me if this girl is coming back from her absence or not

You don't have to attend if you're ordered tickets in advance :)

Thank you 80s girl I will order one then and send one to my partners email address to as I think he said he'd be able to drive

What makes me nee to ask the question, as neither of us are sure.
Basically there are some parts of London he can't drive in because currently hi transport is a van (low emition zones or someyhing) does anyone know if he'd be okay driving to van to this location? As last time he drove to London for work he didn't think and got a fine. Hopefully that makes sense

I wasn't going to go to this as went last year, and excel this year and spent a small fortune, but don't think I can resist!

Latest posts

Back