Olympia Beauty 2014!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsammi82x

Reaction score
So, who is going to Olympia in September??

I will be there and would love to catch up with some of you that I either haven't met yet or I haven't seen you in a LONG time!!

What are you excited about seeing??

Hey geeks,
does anyone know if cnd or Sweetsquared will be at Olympia this year please? Looked at the ffloor plan on the wwebsite but could only see cnd/shellac/minx drop off point whatever that is..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey geeks,
does anyone know if cnd or Sweetsquared will be at Olympia this year please? Looked at the ffloor plan on the wwebsite but could only see cnd/shellac/minx drop off point whatever that is..

Just looked at floorplan, and they are def there. The pickup/dropoff point, is where you go after you've paid for your items. From the pick up stand, go down 2 and right one, then you'll see it. Big Stand :D x

I've just registered! I can't wait, I haven't been in years! I'm bringing my mum along for the ride aswell. I'm sure she'll like the freebies. X

Oh yes, I will be there and will be staying for a few days to make the most of it. I cannot wait.

I was hoping we could arrange a geek meet? I know some other techs have done the same at other events, all wearing geek shirts.

Would anyone be up for that? Say the Sunday night or something?

Hi! I've never been to Olympia before, can anyone explain what it is? And what you do there? Sorry if it's a rubbish question!

Hi! I've never been to Olympia before, can anyone explain what it is? And what you do there? Sorry if it's a rubbish question!

It's a beauty show for the trade, basically a massive venue where they are different companies and prodcut brands. They have their own stalls and staff to advise you.
It's fab,. Quite often there is new releases and product demos! I picked up some good savings last time I went too! :)

Ahh I see, will definatley be going this year then :)

I will be there...saving my pennies after my holiday to get some goodies

How does it compare to pro beauty at Excel? The show in feb was the first I've been to so would love to know whether to expect the same from Olympia? Thanks x

How does it compare to pro beauty at Excel? The show in feb was the first I've been to so would love to know whether to expect the same from Olympia? Thanks x

I think it is better but thats just my personal opinion :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

For sure the Nailympia competitions are one of the top competitions in Europe and attract top talent from Russia, Japan, Korea, etc. We will visit again this year and really looking forward to that a few days in London.

This will be my first show and just after ill have finished my training.. will be good to see brands together so I can compare and decide what's best for me. Excited.

So would love to go! Xx

I'm looking forward to going, love Olympia

Do you guys know if/how you can go about bringing along a guest i.e a friend or family member? Do you register them in the same way for a ticket?

Thanks all

I'll be there on the Sunday

I'm possibly looking into coming on the Monday. It's a hell of a distance though and will cost quite a bit. As I've never been - I'm just dubious on whether it will be worth it or wait until next year when funds will be better :|

Hmmmm, can't find the price of tickets anywhere??? :o

Latest posts

Back