Olympia Beauty 2014!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This year is my first year and I can't wait but wondering how much cheaper are products in comparison to their normal RRP that I would normally pay?
For example, shellac, gelish etc.
many thanks :)

This year is my first year and I can't wait but wondering how much cheaper are products in comparison to their normal RRP that I would normally pay?
For example, shellac, gelish etc.
many thanks :)

The products themselves aren't really cheaper but most companies (excluding cnd) tend to offer vat free, which works out a good saving. Cnd do offer some good deals though.

Just ordered my ticket :)

The products themselves aren't really cheaper but most companies (excluding cnd) tend to offer vat free, which works out a good saving. Cnd do offer some good deals though.

It will be my 1st time at Olympia

Last year there was lots of banter on the Charmed collection in the run up to the show and Mrs Geek posted sneak previews. Anyone know what CND will be launching / packages they will have on offer at the show?

Just a quick question for anyone who's been to Olympus before. I'm seriously considering going but as I'd be travelling from Glasgow and you can't get a bottle of water on a plane these days never mind nail supplies and chemicals.......is it worth the £186 train fair and 14 hours of my time travelling there and back?

Went to the Scottish event this year ant to be honest, it was awful!

Olympus? 😂😂 Olympia!

I would call the airline you would be travelling with and check with them. Could you not get a train if not?

Just a quick question for anyone who's been to Olympus before. I'm seriously considering going but as I'd be travelling from Glasgow and you can't get a bottle of water on a plane these days never mind nail supplies and chemicals.......is it worth the £186 train fair and 14 hours of my time travelling there and back?

Unless there are specific companies that you want to talk to or special deals that you know are on at the show only I would say it's not worth it! I only have an hour train ride and I'm questioning if it's worth it ;)

I suppose it depends how much you want to buy as the main deals are vat free which can end up quite a saving if you're buying a lot of stuff. Some of the companies also run online deals that weekend though too for people who can't get to the show.

My first time going to the show! Combining it with visiting family and I'm so excited. Always wanted to go. Strange question but what do you wear? And do you need to produce insurance certificates. What kind of money do you usually plan to spend? So many questions lol xxx

My first time going to the show! Combining it with visiting family and I'm so excited. Always wanted to go. Strange question but what do you wear? And do you need to produce insurance certificates. What kind of money do you usually plan to spend? So many questions lol xxx

Wear comfy clothes and flat shoes - it can get quite hot too so don't wear your puffa jacket ;) You don't need certificates - well I've never been asked for any. HTH

Thanks 80s girl! I will keep it comfy! Xx

Hey guys I sent off the form fill-in for tickets and they are not yet here, has everyone else got their tickets yet? X

You get them the week before I think. Don't worry!

I applied on line and got my tickets emailed and just printed them off :)

I am so jealous of all if you who are going. I couldn't get to the Excel event, and I will now be in Tenerife on holiday and will miss this, and I love Olympia.
I did promise myself I will put my phone and iPad in the safe and not log into anything whist I was away...... But I have a sneaky suspicion that I won't be able to wait until I get home to get the new CND Shellac colours and will do a sneaky shop by the pool.

i will be down there on the Monday afternoon, hopefully less people and more chance of getting the right price on those spontaneous experimental purchases, sunday i imagine will be awful, too many people

Il be there in the Sunday! Been going for 20 years but unfortunately it's not as good as it used to be 😟

I didn't go last year, tell you what though its gotta be better than the Birmingham guild show in May, it was like walking through a flea market in the city of the living dead, shocking! As far as nails events are i think it is still head and shoulders above any other in the uk

Just got a reminder email and I literally can't wait xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back