Olympia Beauty 2014!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list is growing by the day so I have to get organised. So far it's

S2 for ProTip clips and one Shellac colour I need.
Gel II
MoYou
ichill for more music
A new manicure stool for me to sit on
Louella Belle for Dadi Oil and any Artistic Colour Gloss colours I may like

I'm sure there's more but that's off the top of my head at the moment.

This time next week we will all be shattered, broke and admiring our new purchases 👏👏👏👏

I also have gold member on mine, not too sure what it mean either x

Quick query as this is my first time going... I hopefully plan to buy some kit whilst I'm there from CND/S2/Ellisons.

To buy at the event will I need to have evidence of my qualifications does anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:
No pretty sure you don't!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

If I was planning on dragging my partner round with me what options do I click when applying for the ticket?

Register another guest.

Hi does anyone know if you can pay by card for things at Olympia or is it best by cash? Also are products usually cheaper? Looking to get some shellac colours, additives, glitters and maybe the brisa sculpting kit 😊 xxx

I always use my business card for my purchases and have never had a problem with terminals not working at the shows, but I'm sure something went wrong one year. Some people take cash for back up.

Ok thanks. Are things usually a bit cheaper at the show? Xx

Rather than single items being cheaper (although a lot do the equivalent of vat free) it tends to be more based on deals so you are spending more money, but getting really good value. For example, I remember off the top of my head buying some remover wraps and getting a PEP pack of products thrown in (Cuticle Away, Scrubfresh and Cool blue all full size) at SweetSquared and another time buying a large Shellac base and top coats and getting the CND UV lamp bulbs thrown in.

If you go onto Olympia Beauty's website you can sometimes see some of the show offers. S2 will never release their incentives before the show, so no point in trying to find out. But other suppliers such as Nail Harmony will do online specials so you are not missing out if you are not at the show. You will obviously receive an Newsletter if you are a subscriber.

Just a warning everyone, just checked normal routes to Olympia Sunday and there are big disruptions due to engineering improvements, so gather no trains going to Kensington Olympia

I norm go to clap ham junction then overground train to Olympia, that trains no going there, so made my journey over hour and 10 mins longer with loads of messing about... So def check your routes

Does anybody no if there is a place were you can leave bags ect? Don't fancy lugging my suitcase round the show lol xx

Just a warning everyone, just checked normal routes to Olympia Sunday and there are big disruptions due to engineering improvements, so gather no trains going to Kensington Olympia

I norm go to clap ham junction then overground train to Olympia, that trains no going there, so made my journey over hour and 10 mins longer with loads of messing about... So def check your routes

Thanks Maz that's really worth knowing :) not sure I'll go if it's going to take too long to get in and I'm definitely not brave enough to drive!

You could get the train to Waterloo and then the Tube to Kensington High St. which is the nearest tube station. Then it's a ten minute or so walk in one direction (west) down Kensington High St until you see Olympia.

One word of warning though, if it's hot it will be awful on the Tube. We dragged an old boy off it and onto the station and waited for Paramedics to come after he collapsed last time we went to Olympia.
It was packed and boiling hot and I think more people will be using the Tube with the overground works.

Can't wait now getting train to London tomorrow with my mum to stay at my aunts and we are off to the show Monday! Not going abroad this year so treating it as a little holiday! Maybe see you guys in London. Have a safe journey everyone xxx

This might be a stoopid question, but are there new Shellac colours being launched at the show this time? :/

This might be a stoopid question, but are there new Shellac colours being launched at the show this time? :/

Guilded Dreams collection

Latest posts

Back