Olympia nail comp results today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I was really looking forward to going to the show today but I got woken up to the sound of my 3 year old being sick so had to stay with her as all she wanted was mummy (even though hubby is much more suited to cleaning up puke than I am)!!

Anyway, I was wondering if someone will be keeping us geeks that are not there, the latest on the results for the comps? I would love to hear how all our fellow techs have done!

Sam xx

YEAH!! did anyone think to take a laptop along to keep us updated with a livefeed? LOL

:lol:

Award ceremony must be happening now....I hope someone keeps us all up to date!

I'm sure it'll get posted on here at some point.

Hope your little girl's feeling better now Sammi

Kirsty meakin got 1st and 2nd in boxed and uk winner div 3,
Gemma Lambert won scratch shoot out,
As ever Elise Pilkington and Liza Smith produced fantastic nails, Elise placed 4th in gel tip and overlay which is amazing in div 3 and it's way out of her comfort zone! Not sure about Liza's placings.

Claire woodcock entered tip and overlay and scored really well, 8 out of ten for structure and shine, I'm very proud of her! :hug:

Erin Adebeyo from the uk placed in a comp, Also one of Rebecca Orme's students, Keiko placed in boxed media.

The Italians were out in force with lots of competitors and 2 teams. Antonio Sacripante's girls took the prize for team with most accumulated points.

Karin Strom had a good day with lots of placings and also her daughter was up there with her in division 1.

I think there was a lady from the uk who won something but wasn't there to collect her prize, Anne-Marie Robertson??

Phew!!

Viv Simmons came 1st in div 3 fantasy, the nails were amazing!!!

Sorry if I've missed anything or anyone, I'm sure the stars themselves will update you all soon.

All in all there was an amazing turnout, amazing nails, and as David Daniel MC said, we need a bigger entry from the uk!!

I'm up for it next year, anyone else?...............................:lol:

Also our own geek Keeleydee entered wrap division 1, well done! :hug:

hi all, my name is Erin Adeyemo.new to salon geek. i competed in my second only competiton and won 1st place in l+p division 2. i wasn't there to collect my trophy, Gemma Lambert collected it for me on my behalf. am so excited about the win.congrats to all others as well !!!!

Kirsty meakin got 1st and 2nd in boxed and uk winner div 3,
Gemma Lambert won scratch shoot out,
As ever Elise Pilkington and Liza Smith produced fantastic nails, Elise placed 4th in gel tip and overlay which is amazing in div 3 and it's way out of her comfort zone! Not sure about Liza's placings.

Claire woodcock entered tip and overlay and scored really well, 8 out of ten for structure and shine, I'm very proud of her! :hug:

Erin Adebeyo from the uk placed in a comp, Also one of Rebecca Orme's students, Keiko placed in boxed media.

The Italians were out in force with lots of competitors and 2 teams. Antonio Sacripante's girls took the prize for team with most accumulated points.

Karin Strom had a good day with lots of placings and also her daughter was up there with her in division 1.

I think there was a lady from the uk who won something but wasn't there to collect her prize, Anne-Marie Robertson??

Phew!!

Viv Simmons came 1st in div 3 fantasy, the nails were amazing!!!

Sorry if I've missed anything or anyone, I'm sure the stars themselves will update you all soon.

All in all there was an amazing turnout, amazing nails, and as David Daniel MC said, we need a bigger entry from the uk!!

I'm up for it next year, anyone else?...............................:lol:

Hi! I remember speaking to you on the ezflow stand. Sorry i didn't spell your name right :irked:

Well done, hope to see you soon x

thats ok. i havent got the easiest surname to remember! thankyou, i am over the moon! was nice to chat with you all on ez flow. i am looking forward to having a play with the samples you gave me. will be at manchester show in october, so will hopefully see you there. thanks for your advice on sunday. look forward to chatting with you again. x x x

Congratulations to all the competition winners :) :)

anne xx

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE ENTRANTS AND WINNERS!

I agree it would be fab to have a better representation from the UK. Perhaps next year x:)

Hi all,

Here's a list of the winners along with photos of the winning nails / costumes.

Nailympics Winners 2009

Feel free to add your comments to each category or division.

Congratulations to all who entered and especially to those who won :biggrin:

Thanks for posting and congratulations to all who entered and well done to those who placed!

Are there any pics from the photo comp?

Latest posts

Back