Ombré I did last Friday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricj21

Reaction score
❤️❤️❤️❤️😀

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416227547.898576.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416227547.898576.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Are u mobile in chicargo?

Not my cup of tea but hay ho

Why don't you put all your ombré pics on the before and after thread?

Bumped her base to a level 5 and brighten up her ends View attachment 78925

Its technically done very well, but if it was me I wouldn't have gone as light at the ends, I feel its too much of a drastic contrast. I would prefer to see maybe a copper or a red.

But that's just my personal opinion, its good work though :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well that is just a fab idea!

You have the before and after thread or the designated ombre thread. All designed to self contain people's work.

You could even create your own 'hair I did' thread.

I couldn't tell you a a specific reason why.. I just don't ? If it bothers you you can politely skim by the thread I post. Sorry!

Its technically done very well, but if it was me I wouldn't have gone as light at the ends, I feel its too much of a drastic contrast. I would prefer to see maybe a copper or a red.

But that's just my personal opinion, its good work though :)

Thanks! I agree with ya there unfortunately you have those stubborn clients who really just want to be that high contrast and won't budge. And she even wanted it blonder so She agreed to settle for what I did! I was content with it this was our third time ombré-ing her.

I couldn't tell you a a specific reason why.. I just don't ? If it bothers you you can politely skim by the thread I post. Sorry!

It doesn't offend me. It was just a suggestion.

Yeah colourgirly listen to me ;) haha

I don't think she meant to sound nasty, she was just saying what I said In very little words because she doesn't ramble on like me haha x

Ok guys let's just leave it there maybe a few crossed wires! X

Not my cup of tea but hay ho

You should post some ombre pics that you have done must be amazing as you been going to a lot of courses lately right? X

You should post some ombre pics that you have done must be amazing as you been going to a lot of courses lately right? X

What a great idea apart from i haven't been on a colour course 🙈

I'm a women of mystery, as Beckstar said leave it there, so you didn't need to put a sarcastic antagonistic post.

I love It. I did a high contrast one too. Like you said not all clients want to go as subtle as we would like. But I love it ;-)

Awesome fade in color transition!!

I thought we were all supposed to be nice? What a horrible post!

I was tempted to tell you what I thought of your work but I won't be now! Jeeze! If your going to constantly flaunt pictures of your work on a proffesional site with it's own topic rather than putting it on the before and after thread at least be willing to accept ALL responses with a bit of grace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumped her base to a level 5 and brighten up her ends View attachment 78925

Thanks so much Hun! Ya most definately there's just those ones that want something and hey they're paying only so much I can do :)

It's a pity Beckstars advice wasn't heeded earlier.

Can you all please refresh yourselves with the Salon Geek rules.

Have a nice day!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back