Ombre hair - dip dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah1989

Reaction score
Hello.. As you know ombre hair colouring is in fashion. Can some one tell me the best techniques to achieving this look. also I have a client that currently has blonde dyed hair root to ends, now she wants the ombre look but the ends are the blonde she wishes to have so how do I dye roots half way down? I am worried it will look like a straight line of colour. I was thinking of slicing from root half way down in small sections through-out the whole head, is this the best way? Thank you x

Hello.. As you know ombre hair colouring is in fashion. Can some one tell me the best techniques to achieving this look. also I have a client that currently has blonde dyed hair root to ends, now she wants the ombre look but the ends are the blonde she wishes to have so how do I dye roots half way down? I am worried it will look like a straight line of colour. I was thinking of slicing from root half way down in small sections through-out the whole head, is this the best way? Thank you x

I've not done it, but maybe a spatula and paint it fully on the roots and drag it down so it slowly runs out of tint.
I'm sure some1 will be along soon with the perfect method soon tho xoxo

If ya type ombre in the search bar there's a few threads :) x

Latest posts

Back