Ombre-how to colour hair roots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold and red together!! Seriously? You going for a carrot look?

Gold and red together!! Seriously? You going for a carrot look?

No just going to put some gold in someone told me to put red Aswell but then I asked someone else and they said not to lol

No just going to put some gold in someone told me to put red Aswell but then I asked someone else and they said not to lol

Thank god! But why gold? If your going from 9 to 6 the undercoat is red!

But they also told me to mix some 0/33 which is good and maybe some 0/43 I think

Thank god! But why gold? If your going from 9 to 6 the undercoat is red!

I know it's red that's why I thought I should mix red only and someone on here said gold so not sure lol

I know it's red that's why I thought I should mix red only and someone on here said gold so not sure lol

That's what I thought.. Maybe I will only mix red xD

No, if you mix gold and red you get copper!

If you use gold it will go a funny colour

You need red only!

Maybe we should all look at our colour wheel again!

No, if you mix gold and red you get copper!

If you use gold it will go a funny colour

You need red only!

Maybe we should all look at our colour wheel again!

I will only mix the 0/45 then thanksssssssssdssssssss that's what I was thinking but people told something else so I was going to do it thanks blue

What if salon geek weren't here who would you ask? Do u have a superior at work?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek

What if salon geek weren't here who would you ask? Do u have a superior at work?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek

Then I'd cry all day hahaha lol I really would..

Yes but I do my friends hairdressing which I can't do at work ;) I do all my friends for free they only pay the tints or whatever I use.. ;)

Thank god there's salon Geek and almost everyone help which is good

But people have different way of doing things like someone on here told me to use gold maybe it work for them and not for me or whoever people have different ways of doing things but doesn't mean anyone is wrong. If u know what I mean xD

But I did stop asking so many questions on here didn't I now I know more thank you guys ;) but sometime I might ask again lol ;)

But gold wouldn't work! Hair is simple! So is your colour wheel....you need to get one and keep it with you, same for a base guide so you can check what bases people are

But gold wouldn't work! Hair is simple! So is your colour wheel....you need to get one and keep it with you, same for a base guide so you can check what bases people are

That's a good idea I will try to get one somehow ;)

I add gold to my color so no prepig usually. I might get a slap on the hand for this from you guys, but it saves time :/

Hun blue just said its red we should add lol
We got listen to him as he is good... Lets write that down haha xx

Im still doing it don't laugh but then I did the roots and half middle lengths used one tube of 6/0 and another tube of 5/4 and some mix of 0/45

And when I applied omg it was red I said whoop I used to much 0/45 lol

Then I said as she's a friend I will run. To Sally's quick to buy anothet colour to put on top and after 35 mins or so u rinse it out
And after a hour I came back as went by bus lol. And when I got back she had washed it and was waiting I dried a bit to see how it was and guess what the colour was amazing lol I wasted my time going to Sally's hahaha.

Im still doing it don't laugh but then I did the roots and half middle lengths used one tube of 6/0 and another tube of 5/4 and some mix of 0/45

And when I applied omg it was red I said whoop I used to much 0/45 lol

Then I said as she's a friend I will run. To Sally's quick to buy anothet colour to put on top and after 35 mins or so u rinse it out
And after a hour I came back as went by bus lol. And when I got back she had washed it and was waiting I dried a bit to see how it was and guess what the colour was amazing lol I wasted my time going to Sally's hahaha.

Why didnt you dry it before going to Sally's?

Why didnt you dry it before going to Sally's?

Coz i put the colour on and it was so red I thought it would be that red. So I told her I'm going to Sally's and I will be back and When I came back the colour was amazing. Anyway I have a problem I used on the ends color touch 9/1 with a bit of 0/88

And I don't really like it ;( she likes it but I wanted it another colour as I'm not charging her just the tints I will do it again tomorrow I will try to remove the tone with bleach and water I hope it works and apply koleston. 10/8.... I used the 9/1 ct on someone looked so nice I thought I'd use on her but its nice just not what I wanted.. ;)

Latest posts

Back