Ombre-how to colour hair roots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here a pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361812947.160346.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361812947.160346.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 320
Hmmm its not like the picture she chose is it?
i think you've just toned the ends down too much and the roots are a nice colour but waay warmer than that pic.
If she likes it though thats good! X

Hmmm its not like the picture she chose is it?
i think you've just toned the ends down too much and the roots are a nice colour but waay warmer than that pic.
If she likes it though thats good! X

Then she showed me another colour similar to her own roots so we did that one the roots is fine

Just the ends yes toned it 2 much I didn't think a 9/1 would do that lol

Now I'm not sure how to remove it and apply the 10/8.

Then she showed me another colour similar to her own roots so we did that one the roots is fine

Just the ends yes toned it 2 much I didn't think a 9/1 would do that lol

Now I'm not sure how to remove it and apply the 10/8.

Do a bleach bath like you said, looks like quite a golden blonde so personally I wouldnt use an ash.. X

Do a bleach bath like you said, looks like quite a golden blonde so personally I wouldnt use an ash.. X

I know mistake thank god she's a friend lol. But anyway I will do a bleach bath then I just didn't really want it to touch the roots area like the brown one as its nice ;(

Colouring isn't about slapping one colour on and not knowing what it will do so you bleach bath it out and then apply another!!

Might be the light but is there a bluey green tinge?

Colouring isn't about slapping one colour on and not knowing what it will do so you bleach bath it out and then apply another!!

Well the top look great did add the red mix only whoop ;)
I know I should have done a strand test but as was a friend I didn't bother ;( mistake if it was a client I sure I'd do. But I should have done even with her...

I will bleach bath then and apply the 10/8. Or 10/16 maybe try both in a piece of her hair.

Maybe I could just bleach with pastel ;)

Oh I'm thinking of toning with illumina 10/36 ;)

What level did you lift the ends to prior to toning?

It was very light

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361818289.118558.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361818289.118558.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 351
So you initially left the ends out? Or did you darken/lighten then tone them?
Did you dry the hair of to see how the colour was prior to tonning? X

I left the ends out yes just toned them with 9/1 and a bit of 0/88 color touch

I did light it a little bit
To be honest as there was some dark bits ;) but only left for a bit xx

Her hair is green!! Oh dear Thiago can you not get her into the salon so a senior stylist can help?

Her hair is green!! Oh dear Thiago can you not get her into the salon so a senior stylist can help?

Maybe the colour didn't stop working when he had to get the bus to Sally's!

Maybe the colour didn't stop working when he had to get the bus to Sally's!

The top does not look green AT ALL and when I went to Sally's I only had left the roots one on lol

It look a bit I know but only the ends the top look gorgeous.. I will bleach bath or bleach with pastel on ends and apply 10/8 or illumina 10/36 and can't as she would have to pay at the salon ;)

Latest posts

Back