Ombre-how to colour hair roots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I put the toner looked so goooooood I should have left it like it was... But I had to damn tone it with ashy grrrrr

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361829829.607316.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361829829.607316.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 165
Before I put the toner looked so goooooood I should have left it like it was... But I had to damn tone it with ashy grrrrr

It doesn't look much like this as the flash was on but kind does lol

It's green before you toned! The flash is good because it shows you what hair will look like when suns on it!

I don't see any difference between the roots and the ends?!?!?! How is that ombré

I don't see any difference between the roots and the ends?!?!?! How is that ombré

I know u don't have to say its bad as it is lol that's what went wrong as I toned down with 9/1 and left only for like 5 mins ;(

It's green before you toned! The flash is good because it shows you what hair will look like when suns on it!

Huh no It wasn't green where? The top is deff not green at all I love the
Colour on top and so does she we just want to remove this ugly ashy and I will put something else on grrrr

From the shoulder down it's green tinged'

Did u test for metallic salts? I have seen henna behave like this when lightened

Plus if she wants true ombré then she needs to lose length and have more layers.
Get her to use a detox shampoo

Did u test for metallic salts? I have seen henna behave like this when lightened

No :(. I didn't its just weird I didn't do any test just skin test it it was in the salon I'd have done all the test but as she was a friend I didn't I know I should have but I never thought a ashy 9/1 ct would turn that colour from like blonde

Plus if she wants true ombré then she needs to lose length and have more layers.
Get her to use a detox shampoo

I told her but she won't cut it lol it's so long it's ugly 2 long to be honest I will try to cut some if she let me

But first anyway I will need to do bleach with pastel to remove this tone I hope it does then I will tone with something else and make sure I do strand test this time...;(

No :(. I didn't its just weird I didn't do any test just skin test it it was in the salon I'd have done all the test but as she was a friend I didn't I know I should have but I never thought a ashy 9/1 ct would turn that colour from like blonde

It's ash! I strongly recommend getting some extensions wefts in blonde hair, and test every single colour out on diff pieces to show you what each colour goes and what happens!

It's ash! I strongly recommend getting some extensions wefts in blonde hair, and test every single colour out on diff pieces to show you what each colour goes and what happens!

That's good idea I will get some real
Hair and bleach them and then use different toners and get some extensions Aswell and try...

Thankss...

Of you have only toned then you shout only need a bleach+water (possibly some detox shampoo) at the most. Pastel and bleach will give you unnecessary lift and cause the hair to dry out.

Of you have only toned then you shout only need a bleach+water (possibly some detox shampoo) at the most. Pastel and bleach will give you unnecessary lift and cause the hair to dry out.

I dont know What is this detox shampoo I will try water and bleach only if not then maybe some pastel xx thxxx

I dont know What is this detox shampoo I will try water and bleach only if not then maybe some pastel xx thxxx

Have you not read and understood any ones advice and information on your self inflicted issue!

Latest posts

Back