omg help me please !!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissa

Reaction score
ok omg i feel soooo frustrated !!
i started working from home this week as im having a home salon in my garden, so my partner had a moan about the smell so i bought some nsi spa aroma free liquid !!

I just can not get on with it , it's to runny, it seems to self level, it seeps onto the skin just horrible.
I called nsi they told the mis is different so i did what they said still the same can anyone give any advice on the horendous product :Scared: x

this type of product usually needs to be used in a drier ratio.

i did make it drier it's just awful all because my partner hates the smell < bloody whinger lol

I'd heard you need to mix it differently too.

As we all know, all products work differently.

The spa requires a drier mix ratio.

Be patient, you can't expect to get along with a new product the second you pick it up, it will take a bit of getting used to but I'm sure you will get there in the end.

If not, does your local NSI supplier do one on one.
Maybe book in for an hour or 2 to get some help with getting it just right cause if your hubby is going to keep complaining of the smell, it sounds like you are going to need to get along with it and continue to use it.

I know how you feel about all this, my hubby is the same, I'm forced to work outside in my patio if I want to use L&P, they just big girls blouses sometimes these men of ours:biggrin:

i told him today he will have to put up with it till the summer house is built rather smell someything nasty than lose my ladies :)

Latest posts

Back