OMG nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade Partridge

Reaction score
Hi I need some advice please, I love OMG nail polish but do you think it would be wrong to use it Profesionally, I think it has such a nice finish and lasts so well but im unsure if i should use it as anybody can buy it....

Thankyou :)

I wouldn't there are plenty of nice polishes out there and cheaper polishes that apply well. Having a professional brand just looks professional and can often be cheaper. I use ibd nail polish, it matches my gel polish, I will leave you to check out the price x

I currently use OPI but I dont like the application although the finish is beautiful, and I also LOVE orly (that was my choice of brand in england) but the colours are running low and I cant get it here easily! looks like a flight back to england is in order :(
Its not the cost I am worried about - I will check out IBD though as I have just ordered 50 gel colours from them and I LOVE their gel!!
xx

I use both name brand and off brands in my shop. It brings in more variety and clients love that i can give affordablw brands a good name. If you trust it, use it! No shame in the game if it's good product.

Latest posts

Back