On scalp bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CG ur message box is full! I was only gonna take the p* anyway! :o

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's full of delightful messages from some newbie geeks 😉

Send me something amusing

Ps look how nice and fluffy it is when you return us all to order and make us discuss colour like adults. Good work.

Very good CG, let's not put you back on the naughty step again!

My bottom hurts from being permanently sat on the Naughty step - message me some sarcasm!

My bottom hurts from being permanently sat on the Naughty step - will you marry me?

Sorry it's not you, it's me! X

I had to google that - it hurt my eyes 🙈

I don't know if this is true but I was talking to a colour manufacturer recently I won't mention what company, they said to me there are only 3 grades of bleach available. A really poor grade which is warehouse own brand, then a grade which is used for mainstream brands I.e mid range price and then there is high quality which is expensive, he said every colour house brand uses one of these 3 and they all buy it off these certain manufacturers, can anyone shed any light on if this is true? I see it with low grade because warehouse own brand and the very cheap brand bleaches like colourissimo is the same consistency and texture but the next range up mid priced dosent really seem the same in texture (in the tub dry I mean)

As in all the bleaches are the same?

I smell a sale rep!

Did you say in you liked a certain bleach?
Was his cheaper?

Yup all bleaches are 1 of only 3 types available?? I diddnt believe it tbh and the worst thing is when I asked to touch their bleach they were selling it looked like the low grade warehouse stuff!

Yea I said I use schwarpskopf vario lol

I normally use blondor but was looking at the loreal infinie platine what is this bleach like on scalp

I normally use blondor but was looking at the loreal infinie platine what is this bleach like on scalp

If I'm honest I never get a clear blonde with it. Highlights not sure scalp. I get such a nice lift with matrix master lighter again haven't done scalp bleach with it YET will do next.

I'm a fan of either Igora Blonde.me plus or matrix light masters. Both are appropriate for on or off scalp. They both have crazy lifting power! The Blonde.me is more conditioning and better for use on damaged hair. Hope I could help!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a fan of either Igora Blonde.me plus or matrix light masters. Both are appropriate for on or off scalp. They both have crazy lifting power! The Blonde.me is more conditioning and better for use on damaged hair. Hope I could help!

Blonde me plus isn't the blondeme is it? As I heard its. Not nice for the hair at all?!

I find it to be gentle, if used appropriately. I've used it with 7 vol over golden bands during color corrections and never ran into breakage.

I found blondme really harsh like I used all the range , the pre lift protector the bleach with the blondme 6% developer and the after care products and found the hair to be very dry and damaged

For the tigi true light bleach can you use wholesalers peroxide or do you need to use the tigi developer?

For the tigi true light bleach can you use wholesalers peroxide or do you need to use the tigi developer?

You should always use the dedicated developer.

Latest posts

Back